“Best Italian Restaurant South of NYC” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Okeechobee Blvd
Description: DiSalvo"s Trattoria is a family owned restaurant with a passion for the highest quality & freshest food that we are excited to share with our customers. Pasquale "Patrick" DiSalvo, the founder of DiSalvo's Trattoria is committed to bringing the best authentic Southern Italian & Sicilian food at affordable prices in a clean, fun, and friendly atmosphere where you feel like family! Our lunch menu features classic Italian specialties including paninis, homemade calzones, parmigiana, pasta al forno dishes, as well as our specialty soups, salads, subs and wraps. Our dinner entrees bring the best of Southern Italian and Sicilian cuisine including the most tantalizing antipasto dishes, chicken, veal & fish entrees such as chicken marsala and veal francese. We also have create your own pasta dishes, classics such as lasagna and chicken parmigiana. We also have our Specialita DiSalvo's which are our own family recipes which have been passed down through the generations.
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Best Italian Restaurant South of NYC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have been living in Florida for 26 years looking for a restaurant that compares to New York Italian. I was born in Brookly and moved to Long Island, Massapequa, or as the natives claled it Matzoh PIzza. The town was made up of half Jewish and half Italian.

I FOUND IT....right here on Jog Rd in West Palm Beach!!! Not only is the food incredible, it makes me feel right at home, as does the comfortable decor which is so tastefully done. It reminds me of 'Lil Italy" in NY. The staff is extremley courteous and professional, but one person stands out who make this a 5 star rating is Tommy Petteruti, who makes me feel as though I'm visiting family for a Sunday family feast, His professionalism makes one feel right at home. I feel like I'm in a time warp, sit, have a little vino and manga...the Italian way!!!! The "northern" Italian dishes makes one feel as though they are in Tuscany.

If you enjoy a great dinner you must try DiSalvo's, tell Tommy "Susie" sent you.

Talk about paying attention to detail, Tommy does it all. He plays a huge part as to why I return time and time again. Keep on doing what you do so well to make me feel at home.

Susie Berman aka Bermano

82% Recommend
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Best Restaurant Ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

The food is great! The staff is sooooooo friendly. The atmosphere is cozy providing for a wonderful dining experience. You have try the worlds best meatball! Its a hidden little gem in the center of West Palm Beach.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“A consistently good restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

DiSalvo's is more than just a pizza parlour. It's tables have white tablecloths and they have a number of waiters to take care of you. Offering an early bird menu with a large selection or a regular menu with even more to choose from at reasonable pricing. For larger groups, they have a back room that can accommodate about 40 people. On the weekends, they have dinner music and the atmosphere is welcoming. The food is consistently good and the service excellent. Don't hesitate to try it.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Mixed bag here...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

My husband and I have been to DiSalvo's and had a wonderful and delicious evening. We have also been, when it was very busy and crowded, and have been completely ignored by just about the entire staff, save for the hostess and the bartender. The food is consistently really good, but the service, well, it depends on how packed it is. It's a tiny restaurant, and can get claustrophobic feeling when full. However, when it's not too busy, the staff is attentive and helpful.
We have ordered food to take out from DiSalvo's because it's so delicious, so please don't let this review deter you from tasting from it's menu!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“I am Italian and this food is great Italian.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

It reminds me of New York Italian food. The shrimp scampi was unbelievable. And I was able to watch the Godfather while I drank good wine and ate the best bread since back on Arthur Avenue in the Bronx