“Heavenly, what a treasure” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Okeechobee Blvd
Description: DiSalvo"s Trattoria is a family owned restaurant with a passion for the highest quality & freshest food that we are excited to share with our customers. Pasquale "Patrick" DiSalvo, the founder of DiSalvo's Trattoria is committed to bringing the best authentic Southern Italian & Sicilian food at affordable prices in a clean, fun, and friendly atmosphere where you feel like family! Our lunch menu features classic Italian specialties including paninis, homemade calzones, parmigiana, pasta al forno dishes, as well as our specialty soups, salads, subs and wraps. Our dinner entrees bring the best of Southern Italian and Sicilian cuisine including the most tantalizing antipasto dishes, chicken, veal & fish entrees such as chicken marsala and veal francese. We also have create your own pasta dishes, classics such as lasagna and chicken parmigiana. We also have our Specialita DiSalvo's which are our own family recipes which have been passed down through the generations.
Syracuse, New York
“Heavenly, what a treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I don't ever give reviews, and I made it a point to review this place. Just a heavenly experience, from the amazing wine (simi), the friendly awesome management, and wait staff. Down to the balsamic (home made balsamic, it's ridiculous and I'm a dressing snob), to the pork sauce (amazing!) to the cappucino and the lemoncello cake, wow, I can't even describe what an experience. We are simply better for going there, please go, check it out.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Littleton, New Hampshire
“Great Food and fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We were in Palm Beach and dined in several very chic and good restaurants. The best food during our stay was clearly at DiSalvo's Trattoria. My husband had the meatballs and linguine...a family recipe mixing beef and pork...delicious and truly "Italian". My veal piccata was the best I have had. I have a gluten allergy and the cook accomodated me with a side of delicious vegetables instead of pasta. They do stock gluten free pasta as well, but the vegetables sounded and were delicious. The family pictures from the "old country" as well as some with famous folks, plus the Godfather on the TV's made for a very interesting decor. Well worth skipping a Worth Avenue trattoria and heading out to Jog Road. You will not be disappointed.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Great Italian Comfort Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Just the way your Italian mom would prepare them,and lots of choices: seafood, steak, chicken, veal, pasta, pizza and meatballs, etc., Service is terrific, and everyone works your table; and you never wait for your food. A very popular local joint. We had mussells, seafood linguine, and ribeye with red wine sauce and grilled vegetable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Palm Beach, Florida
“Had a nice dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Live entertainer singing the standards. Food was great. I had the lasagna my wife had chicken Marsala. Everything was as expected, very good- , fresh bread, lots of staff working the tables. I've been there for lunch buffet which is also very good. We will be back for sure...give it a try

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida
“"Da Meatballs!!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Little on the pricey side, but definitely a wonderful meal! Had the meatballs as an appetizer, which were AWESOME! They seriously melt in your mouth! Also had they pizza, which was great as well..although after snacking on the bread and the meatballs we were so full we could barely finish half (was still delicious for lunch the next day though!) Service was great (I think our servers name was Michael?) Definitely recommend this place!

Visited September 2012