“Over-Crowded and Noisy” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
B.B. King's Blues Club - West Palm Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #122 of 562 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hibiscus
Transit: There is several Bus stops in City Place.
Description: BB Kings West Palm Beach is both a restaurant and a live music venue. Our menu offers a variety of the South's most delicious comfort food influenced by flavors from New Orleans all the way to the Mississippi Delta, including authentic Memphis-style BBQ. We have live music every night of the week that consists of Classic Rock, Blues, Classic Soul and Motown. All ages are welcome so please bring in the whole family and eat, drink, and dance your blues away.
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Over-Crowded and Noisy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Despite a reservation, we had to wait outside for a table. When seated, the view of the stage was impeded by vertical beams. After about 1/2 hour we were able to get reseated at a decent table. The food and drinks were adequate, but the service very slow. Although we were seated at a very small table, we could not carry on a conversation, even when the band was not playing. The music was very good, but they did not perform for very long.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Ocala FL
“average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have been to other BB King's and had wonderful experiences. Not so much here. Ate there one evening and both our meals tasted like they were basic frozen food bought in bulk and reheated. Not too tasty. The beer was good, though! Went on a Friday night, paid cover to listen to a band. It was not a very good band, even though their song choices were great. Every song sounded about the same. Again, good beer. With a city like West Palm, there's a lot of competition and we will keep looking.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Jackson, Mississippi
“Awesome bartender !!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

My husband and I recently had a date day which is very rare and wanted to make it special. From the time we walked thru the doors of B B Kings, everything was more than you could ask for. We sat at the bar and "Josh" was our bartender. He said hello and welcomed us even before we sat down. He was very knowledgeable about any questions we had and truly seemed happy to be where he was, doing what he was doing. He went above and beyond which added to making that day special for us. I am anxiously waiting for our next "date" we won't get to B B Kings fast enough.,

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Iuka, Mississippi
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I came to visit a friend, and she took me here for dinner on Saturday night. Josh was our bartender, and he was top notch! He was very attentive to our needs, and he was super knowledgeable about drink options. He was very outgoing and funny, and he made me feel like I was a valued customer. If I was a resident of West Palm Beach, I would definitely make B.B. Kings a regular spot, and I would only have Josh as my bartender. Definitely ask for him any time you go. You won't be disappointed.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
West Palm Beach, Florida
“First Time Visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

This was my first time eating here. Dinner was late afternoon, around 5:00PM and not too busy. We were served by Maya, a knowledgable and sociable server. Our appetizer was the Soul Sampler (breaded catfish bites, 4 wings, and fried pickles which were more like pickle chips.) it was more than enough for two. The cup of Gumbo Ya Ya soup was really good although it seemed more like a bowl of soup. The main dish was a regular portion of ribs. ( that's 4 ribs) It came with a side of baked beans, cornbread and cole slaw. The ribs were quite dry especially the ends. I gave it 3 stars because I'll probably go back and try some of their other comfort meals.

Visited February 2014