“Great Breakfast or Lunch Spot...” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #38 of 546 restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Diner
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Great Breakfast or Lunch Spot...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This was a cool spot to grab a bite to eat. The decor was very retro with the "Diner" feel. The staff was great, service was quick. The portion size is definitely large... plenty to eat.Our party ate breakfast and lunch. I had a great burger with caramelized onions, A-1, and swiss.... steak burger soooooo yummy. The price was right to. Would say this is a much better option then the normal breakfast options down the street...good eating!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Tonya”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Typical diner with average food. Usually you can get something special at a diner but this one is just OK. Breakfast is simple but a good place to chat with friends.both table and counter service and all the service is good.

Minerva, New York
“Sunday Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

My husband and I have been coming here every Sunday after Mass for the last two winters. The service is fast and responsive. The waitresses (only women so far on our visits) are attentive and cheery. We tend to order something different each week and have not been disappointed so far.
Love the 50's Diner atmosphere. prices are reasonable!

“Can't go wrong.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

This place is a staple in my lunch dining rotation - at least 1-2 times a week. The service is great, I've never had even a mediocre meal (always quite good) and it's a nice environment.

Being right off I-95, it's quite convenient as well.

Try the cupcakes!

Wellington, Florida
“Fun and friendly diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

My family stopped in Nick's Diner after my cousin and I ran in the Palm Beach Marathon for some post race fuel. Even though the restaurant was busy we were seated quickly by their friendly staff. I had pancakes with a side of bacon that hit the spot and my cousin had a veggie omelet that she enjoyed. The rest of my family had a dish called deuces and they were very satisfied. We were actually surprised how quickly our meals hit the table considering how busy they were. The decor is a fun 50's diner with old coke machines and jukeboxes. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was a great meal to cap a great morning.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere