“Fun and friendly diner” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Diner
Wellington, Florida
“Fun and friendly diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

My family stopped in Nick's Diner after my cousin and I ran in the Palm Beach Marathon for some post race fuel. Even though the restaurant was busy we were seated quickly by their friendly staff. I had pancakes with a side of bacon that hit the spot and my cousin had a veggie omelet that she enjoyed. The rest of my family had a dish called deuces and they were very satisfied. We were actually surprised how quickly our meals hit the table considering how busy they were. The decor is a fun 50's diner with old coke machines and jukeboxes. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was a great meal to cap a great morning.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Ha ha ha fun place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Loved the decor and the music, Was the service outstanding no a little slow but it wasn't bad. We only went there for breakfast because thats what we thought it was. The place was filled with the WPB police officers and they meaning the police and the waitress were on first name basis. And the waitresses were talking friendly to Snow birds sayin hows your mom and other gossipy things. Was the breakfast great well I prefer I hop or Denny's but Its decent and service decent

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jupiter, Florida
“Perfect 50's diner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

This place is great to have a party or just go there to eat. Last time we went here I took my Grandma and she ordered a certain kind of milk shake and she couldn't believe that they made it just like the used to in the 50's! Seeing her go back on time and reliving a memory is something that ill never forget!

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Merritt Island, Florida
“Friendly 50's Style Diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Nick's 50's Diner has good food and friendly service. This is one of our favorite breakfast destinations.

Visited September 2012
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great Food at a Reasonable Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

This locally owned establishment provides quality food for a fair price. I had the 2 pancakes, two eggs, bacon breakfast which was under 5 dollars. The portions are large and the food tastes like you made it at home. The service is great and the people are excellent. The food comes out hot and in minutes. Family friendly 50s Diner.

• Visited September 2012