“Secret treasure - Anita's!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #44 of 537 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: For more than five years we have been bringing the Mexican California Style flavor to West Palm Beach, where once the locals try our food, they keep coming back to visit us again and again.
boca raton
“Secret treasure - Anita's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I know Anita's because my husband used to work nearby and stumbled upon it. It's a hidden treasure--located in a shanty strip mall and with unassuming decor, this counter-order joint delivers excellent taste at a great price. You can keep all of the over priced mexican restaurants in Boca - none of them deliver savory tacos and Chimichangas like Anita's. The salsa is fresh without any thickeners and is available in an open, help yourself salsa bar. It's the kind of salsa you could eat out of a big bowl with a spoon! The chicken tacos (fried or served on a soft corn tortilla) are my favorite. The Chimi won my husband's highest praise. For the kiddo that needs chicken nuggets, he or she will be pleased to get nuggets atop a bed of thin fries. The drink selection includes classic mexican soft drinks served in glass bottles. (Gotta love the corn syrup-free Mexican Coca Cola in a bottle!) Anita's is a clean, informal tucked away treasure. Don't let the styrofoam plates, location or prices fool you - delicious, casual Mexi-Cali food are 100% enjoyable and it's a pleasure to support a local business. Just writing about our special mexican joint makes me hungry for leftovers. Of course, we never leave with leftovers.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Great Mexican cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

As a regular Mexican restraunt customer, I give this cafe a very high rating. I had the chile relleno burrito - outstanding. My wife had fish tacos with beams and guacamole and gave it high ratings. Authentic cuisine. Go here!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boca Raton, Florida
“Great Food, Great Price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

This place is in a small storefront, and it's not great for an atmospheric dinner experience. But the food is great, and that's the important part! You can order several things to try since the prices are very reasonable. We ordered several fish tacos and taquitos and jamaica to drink all for under $20. I'd like to go back and try out some of the other menu items. This place reminds me of an indoor taco truck, which if you love Mexican food, you know one of the best places to find tacos is from taco trucks. I'd recommend getting it too go, though, as the seating area is more like a fast-food sitting area.

• Visited August 2012