“good turkey burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Dining options: Late Night
Description: At Relish, we’ve given the burger experience the reinvention it deserves. With over 1,000 options, from the patty to the toppings, to the sides, we give you the freedom to create your burger exactly the way you like it. Wash your personal creation down with one of our decadent shakes, a soda, or choose from among a selection of craft beers for the exact taste you’re after. Visit us today at our restaurant in West Palm Beach's historic Northwood Village, and you’ll see that Relish is an experience you’ll relish for a long time to come.
Calgary, Canada
“good turkey burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I wish sides came with the meal. The burger was great, and they have loads of choices for picky eaters. Would go back again and try the beef burgers

Visited January 2013

“Juicy burgers but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

I love Relish. Everything is good. I love there beef burgers with drunken onion relish. Or the Mai Mai burgers with the mango jalapeño relish( not very hot). There lobster burger has chunks of real lobster. All Devine. There shakes are to die for. There snore shake and red velvet shake yummiest. The only issue is they are pricey, it's A La Carte. So a burger , shake and fries will run you about $20 bucks. I think it's worth it though.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
“Creative place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is a great spot for the different burger. They offer over 10 different kinds of filling, with many more "relishes" for toppings. It is on the expensive side for a nice lunch, but the food is solid. I enjoyed the turkey burger and my wife had the salad, which for 13 bucks was enormous. But again, it was mostly lettuce. We'd also recommend the mac and cheese bites. Very good!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“great twist on the burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

the burgers here come in all forms, my favorite being the bison. Have heard the lamb excellent. Be warned, it takes a while to decided what your 'relish' is going to be, there are loads of options. Think it's only open for lunch so check the website. Not too far from downtown west palm beach area

Visited November 2012
“Great food great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

I was skeptical to go here since I'm not a big burger fan but was pleasantly surprised by the number of other oPtions. I had the veggie burger as a salad and it was great. The girl at the counter made great relish suggestions for each of us. Just wished I would've had room for one of the over the top shakes!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere