“SUPREME VARIETY! The price is relative to health benefit and portion control” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sweet Tomatoes

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Tequesta
“SUPREME VARIETY! The price is relative to health benefit and portion control”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Everyone( for the most part) has self- regulation towards any buffet. When it is a bit less tempty for people working towards a goal of healthier eating, or maintaining a healthy lifestyle, Sweet Tomatoes fits the bill.
This place comes up with creative themes every month, to include seasonal fruits/ vegetables, or hot soups- even here in West Palm Beach, Florida! Hot soup can an incredibly satisfying option for lunch, even in a warm climate. Delicious, thealthy soups help to fill a person up; to go with their day, with rejuvenation and satisfaction.
I love this place, and the coupons in the Sunday newspaper, help with the bill. I only wish they would offer a Sweet Tomatoes in the Jupiter/ Tequesta/ Hobe Sound area. We would go more often, and love it! Love the controlled salad bar for cleanliness and non- weight watchers have many exciting options too!
Not just a place for women, at all!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Oakland, California
“Delicious and healthy at a fair price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We again enjoyed a nice lunch at this chain restaurant with a friend who had never been to a Sweet Tomatoes before. He was so pleased with the taste, variety, and cost of our lunch. The place is clean and staff are friendly. Discount senior rates apply for those over 60, from 2-5 PM. Great for families too.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Palm Beach, Florida
“The Best Fast Food - Sweet Tomatoes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Sweet Tomates is a casual cafeteria-buffet style restaurant where the employees are quite friendly and the place is very clean, including the bathrooms. I eat at Sweet Tomatoes more than any other restaurant because I can eat healthy and it is a good value.

I am a nutrition coach and I recommend Sweet Tomatoes' "all you can eat" soups and salads to my clients, I just recommend that they refrain from the pizza, pasta, muffins and desserts. It's all there but its up to you to make the healthier choices.

I always use a discount coupon to get the best price. The coupons help make Sweet Tomatoes a really great value! I can eat all the soup, salad, sweet potatoes and broccoli I want...and for under $10.

Yes, I am a health nut but on occasion I do allow myself dessert. Sweet Tomatoes has a great selection of brownies and chocolate desserts to complement the chocolate or vanilla swirl frozen yogurt. The employees also come by with free chocolate chip cookies. If you want one, just ask.

I think Sweet Tomatoes is one of the best fast food restaurants because of the great selection of healthier foods and the good value when you use a coupon...make sure you use those coupons!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
McDonough, Georgia
“Pricey For A Salad Bar +”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I enjoyed my dinner and did not mind the higher price; because I went wanting something light and left getting my moneys worth. Everything seemed fresh, which is important on a salad bar, and the staff was pleasant.

Visited October 2012
Boone, North Carolina
“The kind of buffet you wish every town had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

I recently ate at Sweet Tomatoes with a few friends - I am vegan and they all eat meat, etc. I was excited about the prospect of an inexpensive lunch with a buffet with vegan options. Sweet Tomatoes did not disappoint! I would say there greatest asset is the salad buffet, which unlike most buffets that offer salads, they had a HUGE selection of ingredients to choose from, all of which were fresh and of good quality. I had a delicious, filling, and healthy salad that was definitely worth the price of the buffet. There were also soups, pizzas, breads, etc. that didn't happen to be vegan that day, but there were so many salad options I didn't need anything else anyway. Everyone else in the group was also happy with the selection and quality. Highly recommend!

• Visited September 2012