“Absolutely great souvlaki” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #90 of 552 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Greek
Description: This is a small, hole-in-the-wall restaurant located off Belvedere Road just east of I-95 on the north side. Many reviews have been written in the local papers here, most notably the Palm Beach Post.
Mountain View, Arkansas
“Absolutely great souvlaki”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

My wife and I went to Souvlaki Grill based on the reviews on TripAdvisor and the recommendation of the agent at Sixt Car Rental. We split the mixed grill of three skewers of lamb, shrimp and chicken souvlaki. It came with rice, puffy pita, tzatziki and Greek salad. It was enough for both of us and was really outstanding. We ordered a piece of baklava, which my wife saved for breakfast and ate over two mornings because it was so rich. This is the place to get some fabulous Greek food.

• Visited November 2012

“Blown away!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

I am a buckeye and was looking for really good food. I was crusing the airport area for over an hour. It was getting late, I saw this place and went inside. I asked the gal" what's really good". She gave me What was the most popular, the gyro. I got it with rice and was going to eat it in the car. One bit of the rice, I knew this food deserved a table at My hotel. I'm simply telling you Eat There!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great little cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Food was great and very good value we used it for take away but you can sit in place was clean but could have done with a bit of work on the building ,please do not let that put you off

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Greek Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

This is a tiny little spot you would probably overlook and I passed by it lots of times before giving it a try. It is always busy so I figured it had to be good. The food is terrific. Their Gyro plate is enough for two meals and their cheeseburger is amazing. I love it there and would definitely recommend it.

• Visited June 2012
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

I live down the street from this place and absolutely love it. Never had a bad meal.