“Blown away!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #85 of 549 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Greek
Description: This is a small, hole-in-the-wall restaurant located off Belvedere Road just east of I-95 on the north side. Many reviews have been written in the local papers here, most notably the Palm Beach Post.
“Blown away!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

I am a buckeye and was looking for really good food. I was crusing the airport area for over an hour. It was getting late, I saw this place and went inside. I asked the gal" what's really good". She gave me What was the most popular, the gyro. I got it with rice and was going to eat it in the car. One bit of the rice, I knew this food deserved a table at My hotel. I'm simply telling you Eat There!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great little cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Food was great and very good value we used it for take away but you can sit in place was clean but could have done with a bit of work on the building ,please do not let that put you off

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Greek Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

This is a tiny little spot you would probably overlook and I passed by it lots of times before giving it a try. It is always busy so I figured it had to be good. The food is terrific. Their Gyro plate is enough for two meals and their cheeseburger is amazing. I love it there and would definitely recommend it.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

I live down the street from this place and absolutely love it. Never had a bad meal.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
U.S.A.
“The best chicken souvlaki sandwiches.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Although I sometimes dine on the picnic tables outside, with my dog settling down beside me, my usual custom is to take food out and enjoy it at home, which is just blocks away. I can't speak for the rest of the extensive menu, because I always order the same: chicken souvlaki sandwiches, bursting with fresh salad and grilled chicken, wrapped in a fluffy pita and topped with yoghurt dressing. With a side of freshly made fries or tasty rice, the sandwich is a wonderful lunch or dinner. And the prices are absurdly low!

Visited May 2012