“Great Greek Food” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 550 restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Greek
Description: This is a small, hole-in-the-wall restaurant located off Belvedere Road just east of I-95 on the north side. Many reviews have been written in the local papers here, most notably the Palm Beach Post.
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Greek Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

This is a tiny little spot you would probably overlook and I passed by it lots of times before giving it a try. It is always busy so I figured it had to be good. The food is terrific. Their Gyro plate is enough for two meals and their cheeseburger is amazing. I love it there and would definitely recommend it.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

93% Recommend
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

I live down the street from this place and absolutely love it. Never had a bad meal.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
U.S.A.
“The best chicken souvlaki sandwiches.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Although I sometimes dine on the picnic tables outside, with my dog settling down beside me, my usual custom is to take food out and enjoy it at home, which is just blocks away. I can't speak for the rest of the extensive menu, because I always order the same: chicken souvlaki sandwiches, bursting with fresh salad and grilled chicken, wrapped in a fluffy pita and topped with yoghurt dressing. With a side of freshly made fries or tasty rice, the sandwich is a wonderful lunch or dinner. And the prices are absurdly low!

Visited May 2012
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Best Gyro and Tzatziki. Perfect Greek food!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

I just cant seem to find anything that comes close to it the Greek food genre. The skewers are perfect. ALL OF THEM...Lamb, Pork, Chicken, Fish It doesn't matter. The dressing is very nice, the feta is mild and creamy, the pita bread is FRESHLY baked and the Gyros are the best I've ever had.... BY FAR!!! I always get my fix to go, the place is a bit small, but, for lunch it is all you need. They've got all sorts of beverages and the Baklava is naughty (sweet and delicious). A must try if you like Greek food, especially GYROS....

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lake Worth, FL
“Best Greed food I've found in West Palm Beach.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

I can't say this is the definitively best Greek restaurant in town, but it's the best I've found, and I'm always on the prowl. Its souvlaki is great, finished over fire. Its saganaki tastes right, though it's not flamed but grilled. It's grilled eggplant and grilled squash are just unique and outstanding. Great rice pudding. OK balkava. They have Greek, Italian, and American sodas and mineral waters at low prices, and you can even have beer or a split of wine with your meal. We always enjoy our meals here, even more than we expect to. It seems authentic and they make sure of the quality of the food--their standards are high.

Visited January 2012