“Great, healthy food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Vegan, Vegetarian
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: Vegan Bistro on the waterway serving a mix of innovative vegan dishes such as palm cakes along with favorites like enchiladas and mac & cheese. Salads and raw items as well. Serves beer and wine. Dog friendly. Dinner served Wed-Sun, lunch on Sat-Sun. Has outdoor seating. Accepts credit cards. Open Wed-Fri 5-10pm, Sat 1pm-10pm, Sun 11am-10pm, Mon-Tue closed.
Stockholm
“Great, healthy food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Found this place through TA and was not disappointed. We had two starters and two mains and can especially recommend the wings and the stuffed avocado, both were just awesome. Oh how I wish we had this kind of restaurant where we live. Service also very good. Ambience fine but maybe the location isn't exactly top notch. Price level very attractive though so I can wholly recommend Darbster for a fantastic meal (and don't be afraid if you're new to vegan cuisine, you won't miss meat at all and that's a promise).

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Favorite night time restaurant in WBP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Love the food, great services, and wonderful ambience. Always have different menus. Have good options for one to easily transition to vegan style.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Darbster is #1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great service, wonderful staff, and excellent food is what makes Darbster our favorite restaraunt. We used to like to eat ribs and cheeseburgers at restaurants but have kicked those to curb and now enjoy tastier and more filling meals at Darbster.....go try Darbster you won't regret it. Yummy!!!

Visited December 2013
Palm Beach, Florida
“Delicious, a must visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Great atmosphere, delicious food, wonderful service. Love the fact that they are pet friendly. I have tried the vegetarian "meatloaf" and the vegetarian flatbreads which are both outstanding. I will definitely be back.

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Try it, You'll like it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Our son is a vegan and he was very excited about going to Darbster's, a strictly vegan restaurant. My wife and I were not quite so enthusiastic. We were seated on the porch immediately and greeted by our server, Deb. She was extraordinary and we recommend you ask for her. I had a Pad Thai as a starter, which was among the best I have ever eaten. Followed by a quinoa loaf that was very good. My son tasted it and took it away from me. He had two starters, scallops, which were truly outstanding and a mac and cheese that no one liked. My wife started with a soup that neither she nor I cared for, followed by a parmesan dish that was very good. The desserts looked very good, but we decided that we had eaten enough. We will not become regulars at Darbster, but do not hesitate it recommend it to our friends.

• Visited December 2013