My wife, daughter and I travel to WPB a few times a year to visit family. I have never written a review of a place we have stayed but our experience at Homewood Suites of West Palm Beach has changed that.
We have stayed at 2,3 & 4 star hotels but I can not think of a better experience than we had this past weekend !! The staff were uncommonly friendly and my wife and I noticed that it seem to permeate the other guests. They were attentive to all requests we made which were just a few. The complimentary breakfast was the best free meal, it helped that they had corned beef hash (my wife's favorite), we have ever had in a hotel. The main course, 3 hot items, changed each day we were there plus the usuals, fresh fruit & juice, waffles with fruit toppings, oatmeal w/ fixins bar, M,C & T, cereals and bread products. They also had staff assigned just to the breakfast crowd to assist with guest needs.
Our room had a small kitchen (microwave, full size fridge/freezer, coffee maker, stove, pots, pans, silverware, dishwasher etc.). The standard free internet. The room was clean and nicely appointed. the TV was centrally located and could swivel for bed or sleeper/sofa viewing. There was also a small table, seats two, next to the kitchen area for meals. The only problem with the room was one of the shower doors did not slide well and the bar on it was loose. We notified management of these two small issues.
The pool, heated when we were there this past weekend, area is nice with 2 gas grills, I assume are aval for guest use, artificial turf putting green, men's and women's rooms so you do not have to re-enter hotel, nice if you have kids, lounge chairs and tables with umbrellas. Additionally, in the lobby they have a pool table, business center and small store area for daily needs and splurges.
Location in WPB is central to most needs and parking plentiful and with a fair amount of shaded spaces
Upon check-out my 11 year old daughter felt compelled to write a short note to the staff telling them what a wonderful staff she had and presented it to the young lady at the desk. A FIVE STAR STAY !!!!
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites West Palm Beach Hotel
- Homewood Suites West Palm Beach Hotel West Palm Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Homewood Suites West Palm Beach is an all-suite property offering suite accommodations for business, pleasure and extended stay travelers. We’re located within two premier corporate parks providing easy access to I-95 and just moments away from winning beaches. Our suites will make you feel right at home with hotel amenities including fully-equipped kitchen, two 42 Inch televisions, and complimentary high-speed Internet. Additional amenities include swimming pool, fitness center, business center, meeting room, billiards room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Olotels, Stentorian NV, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Homewood Suites West Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.