“Great Place to Stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 33 hotels in West Palm Beach
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Place to Stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My son and I stayed at this Springhill Suite location and all I have tio say is WOW!

We were there for the 2012 Perfect Game WWBA World Championships at Roger Dean park in Jupiter and we could not have asked for a better location.

Th staff and management was friendly and accommodating. The room was modern and clean and had ll the amenities hat were listed on the their website.

Breakfast was free and hot! Great selection of items adorned the clean, well maintained breakfast area!

I will be staying at the Springhill again! Check it out for your self!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at Springhill Suites Marriott West Palm Beach, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I always enjoy hearing when our guest loved their stay! I look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are in town.

186 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We came up to dive the BHB and wanted something close but in a nicer area and this hotel was perfect! Free Internet IN the rooms ( most only offer it free in the public areas) , very clean, very comfy beds, nice staff, close to restaurants and shopping. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for a great review. It is always rewarding to hear our guests say they will be back. We strive to give all our guests a great stay and I am glad we succeeded with you. We will see you the next time you are in sunny West Palm Beach!

md
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Overall, we had an enjoyable 1 night stay at this hotel. My wife and 2 small children stayed in the suite. It was certainly large enough and well appointed with the 2 double beds, pull out bed, fridge, and microwave. It's convenient to I95 and the beach. All of the front desk staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

However, the pull out bed did not have sheets which allowed us to see the rather gross stain on the mattress. As we were settled, it was late in the evening, etc... it didn't make sense to change rooms and we notified the front desk staff upon checkout, but it did diminish the quality of our stay a bit.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay. I am very sorry that you had to experience a mattress that was left in that condition. I have sent you an email to gain more information on your stay with us. I look forward to your response. I hope you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves if you ever come to West Palm Beach again.

Ft Collins CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I found this hotel to be an complete delight. It was convienently located close to I-95 and pretty much anything else you needed within 2-6 miles. The room was well appointed with everything, spacious enough for 2, and nicely decorated. The bed was comfortable,the room was clean. The work desk was perfect for my business duties on the trip.The Air conditioner did not keep me awake, a rarity.The continental breakfast which was indicated to be in testing for the Marriot chain, was the best selection and quality I've ever seen.The staff was friendly and helpful. I will stay here again on my next trip here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
jasonpoynter, Director of Sales at Springhill Suites Marriott West Palm Beach, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you liked the new breakfast. It has some great new additions. We hope to see you again soon!
UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

only stayed for one night but we were very pleased with the location, room and the amenities. Room was very well appointed with microwave, coffee maker etc and having a sitting area and a desk was very nice. Free tea/coffee and the buffet breakfast was good. Would recommend the hotel for visiting the area or breaking the journey from orlando to miami.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
jasonpoynter, Director of Sales at Springhill Suites Marriott West Palm Beach, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your accomodations. Yes we are 170 miles from Orlando and about 75 from Miami. We hope you come back to West Palm Beach to enjoy some of our local spots. The beaches of Singer Island and Palm Beach are a quick car ride from the hotel!
Tampa, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Room was clean and comfy. We booked the 2 double bed suite and the room was perfect. It had fridge, microwave, and sink. I also liked that the desk area was separated from sleeping area with a wall. I could work on computer without it bothering the wife while she was sleeping. Breakfast was good (Eggs, sausage, muffins, yogurt, waffles, etc.). Stayed here after seeing concert at amphitheater. Was about a 15 minute drive to get there. Would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are glad you enjoyed your stay during your trip to the Cruzan Amphitheater for a concert. We hope to see you again soon!
Plant City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

My husband, daughter, son-in-law and three grandchildren (ages 12, 10 and almost 2) shared a suite at the Springhill Suites for two nights.

Check-in was very quick and easy. Parking, free and plentiful. We arrived late and many times when you check into a hotel, it can be difficult to find a space. We were traveling in two cars and had no problem finding two spots- even right next to each other.

The room was spotless~ I would even go so far as to say that it was immaculate. The bathroom was very clean and shiny, the beds were clean. Everything was perfect.

The two double beds were adequate. Fairly comfortable, but we are used to getting two Queen beds. No worries, though. We aren't huge people so they were fine. I wanted to take the pillows home with me!!! Of course I didn't, but they were some of the most comfortable pillows I have ever laid my head on! The AC was COLD and a little loud. Not in a rattly, obnoxious way, you could just hear it blowing cold air out.

One bad thing......really bad thing, actually. The sofa bed which the two older children shared was TERRIBLE!!! Very thin mattress and the springs could be felt right through it. On the second night we asked for and were graciously given two extra comforters that we could lay on the mattress. The children said that it helped some, but I would strongly recommend that adults not even try to sleep on the pull out sofa. Very uncomfortable.

The second night we got back to our room and discovered that the light in the bathroom was out. We notified the front desk and within 20 minutes or so two maintenance men appeared and cheerfully had it taken care of very quickly.

Toiletries~ you are given one small bottle of shampoo, one small bottle of conditioner and one small bottle of hand lotion, one tiny bar of hand soap and one small bath soap. I have no doubt they would have given us more, but I usually take our own when we travel with and share a room with our family. That way I know we have plenty. We did have to ask for more towels because of course there were not nearly enough in the room. Front desk was very gracious and accommodating. Oh........you will find the blowdryer in the closet (a little strange, but it was there) and there is no make-up mirror in the bathroom.

Breakfast~ we were there on the weekend and when we checked in we were told they provided free breakfast on the weekends. Now, I am not sure if it is offered every day or if, as we were told, it is only on the weekend. They serve from 7am - 10 am. We went down around 8:30 on Saturday morning. There was really no line that day. Scrambled eggs, sausage links, bagels, toast, waffles (make your own), 4 kinds of juices, milk, cereal, fruit and toast were all waiting for us. We were able to find two tables for the 7 of us. Morning two (Sunday) we went down around the same time and found a very long line, basically the same foods available, and no tables were to be found. We did discover two high top tables in the adjacent computer room, so we let the children sit and the adults stood to eat our breakfast. There are only a few tables in the breakfast area, so I recommend going down early if you want to sit. The food was very good, by the way.

Value~ excellent. We got the room for a very good price online. The "Suite" is really not a two room suite like I thought we were getting, it is all one room, but that was not an issue for us. For the price we paid and with free breakfast for all of us it was actually a steal! For what we paid I would have expected a "flea bag" hotel, but this was not at all like that. As I mentioned it was immaculate from the lobby to our room. We were all very pleased. My daughter and son-in-law both said they would stay there again, and I agree, with the exception of the pull out sofa and the smallish full size beds, the hotel was nearly perfect for us.

I do recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
jasonpoynter, Director of Sales at Springhill Suites Marriott West Palm Beach, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate your nice comments! We hope to see you again next time you are in West Palm Beach.

Been to Springhill Suites Marriott West Palm Beach? Share your experiences!