“Brithday bash” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 552 restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Chicken Wings, Sandwiches
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Grease Burger Bar combines award winning 10 oz juicy burgers with Palm Beach's premiere selection of 120 craft beers available by the bottle and on tap. Our kitchen also delivers a menu of exceptional salads, chicken sandwiches, wings and all the tempting sides you'd expect from a classic neighborhood burger spot. Grease looks and feels like something out of NYC's Meat Packing District circa the turn of the century. With a working fireplace, long solid oak bar and steel meat hooks hanging from the ceiling the place is steeped in character. The restaurant also has a sports bar component with 14 flat screen TVs. Grease gets all cable sports packages so every major game is always on. Grease is located in downtown West Palm Beach just a few steps from the Clematis Street fountain and the new Downtown Park. We look forward to seeing you soon !
Nantucket, Massachusetts
“Brithday bash”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We went with about 6 children to eat huge burgers and they were not disappointed.Wings were very good and the fries and onion rings as well. The staff treated the children very well and we all enjoyed our lunch there.

• Visited December 2012

83% Recommend
Long Island, NY
“Must Try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Went here primarily to watch a hockey game over a burger and a beer since they have dozens of big screen TVs along the wall behind the bar. Based on the name of the place and the plethora of silicone enhanced bar maids, I wasn't expecting much. Much to my delight, I wound up being blown away by the quality of the food. The Ron Burgundy Burger was probably the most delicious burger I ever had. Thick and juicy beef prepared with a mushroom burgundy reduction, spring onions, swiss and boursin cheese; it was a meal unto itself. A side order of sweet potato fries were a perfectly light and crispy accompaniment, Don't let the name of this place fool you, it is most certainly not grease.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Best burgers around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

The burgers were so juicy and delish. I couldn't get my mouth around it because it was so huge! The fried pickles were really tasty as well. We will be back when we go back to palm beach!

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great food or a great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Went on a friday night. There was a live band that played all the hits. The food took a bit longer than I wanted but it was well worth it. Not to pricey. I spent the same I would anywhere else but got so much more for the price. Sat outside and had someone come by quickly. One tip is if you need anything call the waitress over, the lady didn't come and check on us; mainly because she had so many people to help, but was very helpful when she came by. The burgers are massive, I couldn't finish it. Happy for doggy bags. Note that when sitting outside there will be people smoking nearby.

Visited January 2013
Earth
“Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I ate here I liked my burger but I hated my desert of milk and cookies, the cookies were barely baked and tasted gross.

• Visited August 2012