“Perfectly French” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pistache French Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 565 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cross street: Centennial Park
Baveno, Italy
“Perfectly French”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We love sitting outside with the view of the intracoastal and the open air markets on Saturday afternoon. The service has always been very professional and friendly. The french bread served at the beginning is wonderful. The menu is just right with a diversity of selections at fairly reasonable prices. We love the coconut crusted fish, the mussels served with a side of french fries, and any of the sandwiches. The wines by the glass are also quite good at decent prices. My husband and I have been to this restaurant numerous times and have never been disappointed which says a lot as many restaurants in the area don't deliver on quality.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Florida
“Continually good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Quality does not waiver, consistent good food with excellent service. Park at the valet down the street.

Lake Worth, Florida
“Second visit not very impressive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

To be fair. Our second visit was a pre-fix function. Common sense would have said that the management would want to put their best foot forward in order to have the patrons return.Sorry. we will not return, nor will will recommend it to our many friends. We were well greeted on a very rainy night and quickly brought to our table. The food was OK to good,nothing special but it was the Gallic type attitude which turned us off. My wife asked if she could have 2 appetizers instead of an appetizer and a main entree. NO! We were taken aback and maybe we should have asked for the manager but didn't. (It's the owners and manager's job to train the staff). Then he came to me. I asked if I could have both the house soup & the escargot. NO! again. No offer to refill my wine glass. I guess they knew what I was thinking so they nver brought the coffee. Sorry i was such a burden on them.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Excellent Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

A wonderful French Bistro in West Palm Beach. Outstanding service and very well prepared food. Had the Pompano special which was outstanding.

Hollywood, Florida
“Relaxing and Enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

My twin sister and our husbands chose this restaurant because we were on one of our weekend get-aways and were looking for a restaurant to eat lunch in close proximity to City Place. We were pleasantly surprised with its authentic French ambiance, great food, and attentive wait staff. My sister, husband, and I had the coconut crusted mahi mahi and my brother-in-law had the cheese and spinach quiche. Our entrees came with a fresh spring mix salad. All of us thoroughly enjoyed the food and hope to return again.

• Visited March 2013