“The journey was difficult but the food was great!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lakeview Avenue
Description: Thank you for your many years of patronage at Philips Point Club and Top of the Point Restaurant. We have recently been advised by the buildings' property owners that they have entered into a new, long-term lease of the space with another tenant. Regretfully due to these circumstances, we will cease operations after dinner service on Saturday, March 15, 2014. We hope you will join us prior to then and invite you to visit The Breakers Dining Collection online to browse our array of distinctive restaurants.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“The journey was difficult but the food was great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

We were staying at The Breakers so expected the transfer to be seamless...that was our first mistake. It was raining the night of our reservation so we asked the valet if the shuttle would be arriving under cover, to which he replied that it would. We were told a shuttle arrives every 10 minutes. After about 5 minutes I see a shuttle and approach (in the rain) and ask if they were going to Top of the Point? They reply, no. We get off. Wait 10 minutes and see a shuttle (in the rain). Approach and ask if going to Top of the Point? They reply, all shuttles go to Top of Point (sigh). We arrive at an office park, left on the curb. With another reluctant couple, we venture into the first tower...nothing. My husband is now outside in search of civilization...where is Top of the Point? We enter tower #2. In the elevator, the "other couple" hits the highest level(12). Elevator gets stuck...REALLY?. I hit the emergency button. The operator says, you should have hit "C" for club....REALLY? Life should not be this difficult. Food was good. We had the sea bass.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

78% Recommend
Boca Raton, Florida
“Top-Drawer Food & Panorama”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I received an invitational gift in the mail that I couldn't refuse: a free, three-part birthday meal at TOTP. We'd previously eaten at the other two Breakers-affiliated restaurants: The Flagler Steakhouse; Azul, their fine Asian; but not TOTP. They got my birthdate from somewhere. In any case, the evening was memorable: superb twilight view of the Breakers beyond the intracoastal; soft lighting, with flame-light on the table; lively but unobtrusive music within a sound-proofed hush (cf. The Flagler's Saturday night cacophany); first-rate service and food (I could choose freely from the main menu: lamb-rack for me, delicious scallops with, I'm afraid, the limp sort of French fries for my spouse); and complimentary valet parking! Appropriately expensive, but thoroughly worlthwhile. Of course we'll return.

Visited November 2012
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Wonderful Birthday Treat; feels ultra exclusive with great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

My husband and I have been trying new places recently for special occasions, and I discovered Top of the Point by seeing a review rating it "Best Views" of Palm Beach. They were definitely right on that account! Floor to ceiling glass windows gives spectacular views of the water and city. We got off the elevator on the club level and were greeted right away and shown to our table. There were maybe 4 other tables eating in the restaurant. Our server, Rabie, was very accommodating and helped us choose our meals.

My appetizer was 2 cold, cracked stone crab claws with a mustard sauce. Wonderful. My husband started with the Rainbow roll, and it was the freshest sushi we've had in a long time. Melted in my mouth. We decided to split up our entrees, on Rabie's recommendation, and were not disappointed! The Filet was like butter with a red wine sauce and the scallops, the size of my fist, over risotto (they left the mushrooms out of mine for me... thank you Chef!) in a lobster buerre blanc with fresh, crispy green beans! Oh my, but we had to save room for dessert.. it was my birthday!
Dessert there were many options, but we chose a banana bread pudding with a vanilla bean sauce and ice cream (on special). I could have died happy after that! Happy Birthday spelled for me on a white chocolate base with a candle.

What a memorable evening. From start to finish, everything was above and beyond! We will be back!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
boynton beach fl
“Tops in ambiance, food & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We have eaten here before and it never ceases to please on all accounts. This is owned by The Breakers and is probably my favorite of their restaurants. The view at sunset is amazing and then you see all the city lights and the stars and moon. Service is perfect from the reception desk to the wait staff. Each and every menu item is beautiful to see and delicious to eat. Of course, as with all upscale restaurants, the prices are very expensive!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami, Florida
“Very Accomodating Service for a Big Group”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

The drinks were good. the service was very professional and friendly for a group of 16. The food was even better. Spectacular view of Palm Beach... It's The Breakers in the mainland, nothing less.

Visited December 2011