“Great value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

For the rate we paid, we were very happy with what we got. Plenty of space in the room ( 2 double beds) and everything was clean and pleasant.

Extremely convenient to the 95 N and Cracker Barrel next door was a great supper option.

Book online though (we booked through hotels.com) as the rate was $7 better than we could get at reception!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2011

waited over two hours for a room and when they told us they were getting a roomn ready we went to look at it and they were coating everything with baking soda. we asked for a NON SMOKING room and they were trying to disguise a SMOKING room so we would not know it was smoking and they had tried to make it smell better. My wife has had cancer in the past and we are very concious about smoking and non smoking rooms as her cancer came from second hand as she has NEVER smoked in her life. This was a very unacceptable behaviour to us.

Room Tip: go to days inn across the interstate
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Toronto, Ontario
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2011

We stayed at Red Roof Inn for 1 night and felt that it served its purpose well. The location is very well placed and right beside the Hilton (I think) and other top hotels, in fact its in the same courtyard which was perfect. There was a lot of security outside which we felt kept the place safe. The place itself was pretty decent depending on what you are looking for in a hotel. We just wnated a decent place to crash for the night and then head out the next morning. I booked the business suite that had 1 king bed as opposed to the standard room (the business suite was literally $10 more so made perfect sense). The room was not fabulous but it wasnt dirty either. The carpets seemed kind of damp which was not so nice but the bedding was clean and fresh, the place was clean and since we were there just for 1 night, we were pretty happy with the place. we werent looking to spend a whole lot so this worked out well. With a gas station just across the road, we were able to get a few groceries as the hotel didnt seem equipped for this. Dont expect first class treatment - its just a decent, well located, safe, 10 min from the airport and decent value for money. I would recommend it.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the King Business Suite if possible
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Norwich, Connecticut
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2011

When first checking in I was given a second-floor, corner room (245) with a single, king-size bed that had literally a foot of space around it on all three sides, with another bit of floor in front of the bathroom. I've honestly never seen such a small hotel room. In less than a minute I discovered that the toilet was broken and the TV remote didn't work. I went down to the desk to complain (interesting that when I said I'd like another room, I was immediately asked, "why, does it smell?") and was quickly upgraded to a very spacious room (212) that though a bit dank, was otherwise perfect. Or so it appeared . . . There was the broken drain in the sink, the lamp that had no light bulb in it, and the internet connection that kept throwing me offline. If I had been given this room from the beginning, not having seen the other, I might have passed these off as simple bad luck. What finally pushed me over was what happened on my second day. As I left the hotel about 3:30 p.m., I mentioned to the desk clerk that no one had been in as of yet to make up my room. I was told not to worry, as the cleaning staff would be there until 6:00 p.m., to which I replied that I would be back in an hour and would like to lie down for a while upon returning . . . I may as well have been talking to myself. When I came back, of course, the room was still untouched. At 5:50 p.m., with all hope of rest gone, I went back down to the desk to ask when they'd be making the room up and was told one of their maids had gone home sick so I was out of luck, though they'd change me to a different room if I liked. I did not like. Finally, with no other option, they sent someone up. Aside from a lack of available hair dryers and a hot water thermos that tasted like a fresh cup of coffee, the place was enchanting . . .

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Loxahatchee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2011

When I arrived I was greeted by the Hotel Clerk Natralie, not sure if thats how her name is spelled. She was very fast and efficient and I was checked in under two minutes. She asked me what floor I would like to be on which was a first I was never ever asked that before. When I got to my room it was amazing I stayed in room 222 and I could have kept a party in there. The only thing it did not have were towels and after I called the front desk Natralie brought it up in less than five minutes. I had a huge desk to do my work and the wireless was definitely high speed, whuch was by the way free. News paper was free and so was the coffee. What happened to the coffee machine that was usually there that used to be delicious. Cracker Barrell was recommended by Natralie and it was delicious. I also overheard other guest complimenting on how nice she was. When I was checking out I had a chance to meet Natralie again. Poor girl must have been very tired but she had a good way of not showing it. Thanks again Red Roof I will be coming back.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
South Windsor, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2011

We stayed at the Red Roof Inn in West Palm Beach for 2 nights. We we arrived at around 4:00p.m. The front desk greeted us and were very friendly. Within 10 minutes or less we were in our room. Our room was very spacious and clean. The bathroom was small but very clean and well supplied with towels and toiletries. We weren't in our room for more than10 minutes when the front desk called to make sure that the room okay. Very nice touch. We stayed 2 nights and the front desk was very friendly on all shifts. Check out was quick and easy!! Thank you Red Roof for a nice stay!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

We took advantage of the Red Roof Web Special and canceled our Resident Inn reservations (just next door). Though the facility is smaller, the service for the price is spectacular.

The staff, from Vera at the front desk, and the housekeepers have been brilliant in giving great customer service. Security is also good and the Crackle Barrel is 2 minutes walking distance.

Our room has a safe/ micro wave and fridge! And the cable is extended cable service with a few movie channels.

It's been so nice, we've decided to stay a little longer!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Red Roof Inn West Palm Beach? Share your experiences!