The first issue is I reserved and paid for a king size bed and got double beds and I was on my anniversary get a way. Next the tv remote wasn't working so I had to continue to get up to change the channel. Last but most importantly I was told by the assistant manager and front desk employee that the shuttle would pick my wife and I up. I confirmed it again to make sure and I was told yes they would pick me up. When I called the employee who called herself the manager but was actually the admin assistant was extremely rude and continued to talk over me. She was unwilling to do anything at all to help. I will probably never stay at a Ramada again. She did nothing to try and maintain my loyalty. As a matter of fact I'll probably never stay at any of the Wyndham chains again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rest and refresh yourself when you stay at our Ramada West Palm Beach Airport hotel near beaches and fun attractions. Our tropics-inspired sundeck, outdoor heated pool and friendly service will relax you on your next Florida vacation. Our pet-friendly hotel features 3,100 square feet of meeting and banquet space, ideal for your next family or professional event. Each of our 162 guest rooms is appointed with coffee maker, desk, hair dryer, safe and voicemail. Our West Palm Beach hotel also offers accommodations with microwave and fridge upon request. Enjoy free Wi-Fi Internet access at our beautiful vacation hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your Ramada West Palm Beach Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Comfort Inn