“Mosquitos in room. Very bad bites. Front desk not nice...” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada West Palm Beach Airport

You added Ramada West Palm Beach Airport to your Saves list
Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1901 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 (Formerly Comfort Inn West Palm Beach Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #22 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I stayed here for a week, last week, and I had an amazing time. All of the staff are very friendly and were very helpful with keeping the room clean throughout the week. I had a problem with the toilet on one day, which the front desk and maintenance were very timely with addressing and fixing it. The pool was lovely and like bath water, so warm! I'm sleepy, but I wanted to recommend this hotel as I think everyone did a great job and helped to make it my week of retreat a perfect one!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Scott B, Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Kevin, Thank you for the 5 out of 5 review ! I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay, especially since that problem you experienced was corrected quickly. I will be sharing your comments with my staff, they love to hear when our guests enjoy their time with us. If you are going to be in the area again, please stay with us and stop by and say "Hi"

Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Pool area was very nice. Facility has nice landscaping and decor. The walls in the bathroom were cracking and peeling, needs new paint. Bed & pillows comfy. Staff was very nice. There were hairs in the shower that were not ours.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Scott B, Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Brooke, thank you for staying with us and writing a review, I really appreciate the good scores! I definitely want to apologize your room was not up to our standards when your were here. Thankfully you were the only Brooke to stay so far this month, so I was able to locate your room. I am going to walk up there with my Maintenance Manager and get the bathroom walls/ceiling fixed. Additionally I will share your review with my Housekeeping staff as a training opportunity. All of my staff needs to know how we impact our guests lives. If you are traveling to West Palm Beach again, please stop in and say "hi", or better yet, come stay with us again !

Miami
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

So the price dictates the stay. It is in a great location: close to the concert we went to and close to the airport.
The thing is it smells in the common areas. It must have been a smoking hotel or still is. Our room did not smell, but the corridors and elevators smelled like smoke. The lobby shares space with a bar / night club. If you want some peace and quiet ask for a high floor on the opposite corner. All in all,for the money, a good stay. In no rush to go back, budget dictated the stay. The room was basic but comfortable. The hotel can be busy / noisy. I am guessing due to the price and location. Seemed to be a lot of high-school / college kids renting rooms to party in, but we did not hear anything once inside the room. Staff did their job, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Room Tip: Ask for the highest room possible away from club. Pool view is a joke as it is not a glamorous pool...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for writing a review Pete, I really appreciate that! I am sorry, we are still a smoking hotel, and if everything goes to plan we will be eliminating all of the smoking rooms by the end of the year. I hope you will be traveling back this way, if you are, please stop in and say "hi", or better yet, stay a few days!

West Palm Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Asst mngr Scott lied. I left my room abandoned for two days so that he may spray the roaches. I came back to the hotel he didn't even know who I was or what I was talking about at first. Then he said "Oh yes we kill the roaches". Few days later there was the roach under the TV and also another Roach in the bathroom.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Maurice, thank you for staying with us, and writing a review. I am shocked those are the words you chose, however this is not the forum for me to respond to your personal feelings about me. I hope you will accept my apology. I did not follow through with our Pest Control company to make sure your room was taken care of personally and just accepted what I was told by my support team. This is not an excuse, and doesn't do you any good, I really hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, and give us another chance. If you are traveling to the area again, I want to earn your trust back, please give me call at the hotel, or the General Manager, Sheila, and we will make sure you receive the great room all of guests should receive.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was clean, but the air conditioning unit was sound loud when he went on that it knocked us out of a sound sleep all night long. The shower didn't work properly. They charge you $10.95 for a breakfast buffet. The restaurant next door doesn't open until lunchtime. Overall, this place needs a lot of TLC and updating.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us during Sunfest and writing a review Julie ! I definitely want to apologize about your Air Conditioning, and that your sleep was effected, that is not how we run the hotel. If you would like to contact the hotel directly, I would like some information so I can make sure it has been corrected for the next guest. I wish I could help you with the breakfast, unfortunately the Restaurant is a different company from the Hotel and we have no control over the cost; I hope the Front Desk gave you the discount coupons the Restaurant provides us for our guests. If you are traveling to the area again, please feel free to contact me directly so I can make sure you receive the room you deserve (and a good nights sleep)

Been to Ramada West Palm Beach Airport? Share your experiences!