“Very basic for the price ” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada West Palm Beach Airport

You added Ramada West Palm Beach Airport to your Saves list
Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1901 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 (Formerly Comfort Inn West Palm Beach Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #22 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
“Very basic for the price ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed here for one night and that was enough to see I would not be coming back. The people were very nice there but the actual room was kinda dirty. The toilet was dirty and there was hair in the sink (not mine or my husbands). They had no free breakfast, they had an okay pool the deck was nice... The night before I got there I stayed at a hotel half the price and twice if not three times as nice I would say find something else ... there is better!

Stayed May 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Bahamas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Beds were comfortable, staff at check in were nice. Everything appeared clean, however before getting into tub noticed hair in tub always a turn off! Price was fair. Great location close to outlet mall airport and other shops!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Warren, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We have stayed at this hotel for many years, going back to when it was the comfort inn and have always been satisfied..All the employees, from Sheila, the GM, to the housekeeping ladies, and to Scott, the maint. man, each and all have made our stay an enjoyable one. We spent a lot of our days by the pool, which is one of the main reasons we stay at that hotel. LOVE IT. Can't wait till next year, when we can leave the cold and snow and head to West Palm beach, FL to enjoy the warm weather. Thnaks again to teh Ramada Crew for an enjoyable 17 days.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Scott B, Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you Joseph ! We really appreciate our guests, especially long term repeat guests like you. I am very happy to hear that you continuously enjoy your time with us, that is how Sheila runs the hotel. I am new to the team, please look me up next time you are in town, so we can say "Hi" !
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

came to this hotel was very impressed with the gm Sheila she was very accommodating and helpful shes a handson individual and looks to please all clients. front desk staff were also very helpful. rooms clean and comfy. I recommend this hotel for short or long term stays.

Room Tip: all rooms seem to be up to par
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you Rosanna ! I recently joined the team here, and you are right, Sheila, the General Manager is wonderful. Together we will make all of our guests feel welcome, and receive the excellent customer service this hotel was known for, and will be known for. If you are coming back, please, say "Hi"

Thank you !
Orlando
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This hotel is in a very convenient spot. Easy access to I95 and Turnpike. The new outlet mall is 2 blocks away. Great selection of restaurants that you could walk to.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you Eugene for writing a review about your stay. I agree completely, I love the variety of the food options, some that are within walking distance, or deliver to the hotel. The New Outlet Mall is really, really nice too. Do me a favor Eugene, if you are in the area, or staying with us again, please stop in and say "Hi", I would enjoy meeting you.

Portland, Maine
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I arrived West Palm Beach airport at 10:30 PM and called Ramada for the airport shuttle. I was informed Ramada does not offer shuttle service after 10 PM ET. The taxi fare from the West Palm Beach airport to the Ramada was $20 with tip. Ramada could help future guests by including the shuttle hours on the property's website.

My Ramada room was basic. Cosmetically, the room had seen better days, for example, there were carpet stains. On the positive, the air conditioning worked, the bed was comfortable, the linens clean, the shower water pressure was decent and water temperature was hot, and reasonably quiet. I was only staying one night, however, if I were staying longer I probably would not be too excited or look forward to hanging out in the room.

The Ramada front desk staff were polite, but not overly friendly or helpful. I wanted to break a $20.00 bill to leave housekeeping a tip, and the front desk attendant asked me to see if the restaurant could make change. Not a big deal, however, if I were in a rush and could not break the bill, I would not have left a tip.

The pool is a decent size and the pool area quite nice.

Given the reasonable room rate, the Ramada offered reasonable value. This property may not be great for a picky traveler, one that might get upset, if, for example, there is no bath mat in the bathroom or they have to use the ice machine on the 4th floor for ice.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Stacey. thank you for your review. I really appreciate you bringing the positive and negative items about your stay and not beating the hotel up. We are currently in the process of replacing all of the carpet in the hotel, with additional renovations planned throughout the year. So hopefully, the next time you are in the area, you will stay with us, and enjoy yourself even more than this time. I just joined the team here recently, Sheila, the General Manager is wonderful. Together we will make sure our guests receive the fast, friendly service we should be known for. I have also contacted Ramada to assist me with updating the website to correctly detail our shuttle hours, and I will be looking at the rest of the site to make sure our guests are better informed about the hotel.

If you are in the area, or staying with us, please stop in and say "Hi", I enjoy meeting our guests.

Been to Ramada West Palm Beach Airport? Share your experiences!