“Comfortable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada West Palm Beach Airport

You added Ramada West Palm Beach Airport to your Saves list
Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1901 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 (Formerly Comfort Inn West Palm Beach Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #22 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Bahamas
“Comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Beds were comfortable, staff at check in were nice. Everything appeared clean, however before getting into tub noticed hair in tub always a turn off! Price was fair. Great location close to outlet mall airport and other shops!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Warren, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We have stayed at this hotel for many years, going back to when it was the comfort inn and have always been satisfied..All the employees, from Sheila, the GM, to the housekeeping ladies, and to Scott, the maint. man, each and all have made our stay an enjoyable one. We spent a lot of our days by the pool, which is one of the main reasons we stay at that hotel. LOVE IT. Can't wait till next year, when we can leave the cold and snow and head to West Palm beach, FL to enjoy the warm weather. Thnaks again to teh Ramada Crew for an enjoyable 17 days.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Scott B, Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you Joseph ! We really appreciate our guests, especially long term repeat guests like you. I am very happy to hear that you continuously enjoy your time with us, that is how Sheila runs the hotel. I am new to the team, please look me up next time you are in town, so we can say "Hi" !
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

came to this hotel was very impressed with the gm Sheila she was very accommodating and helpful shes a handson individual and looks to please all clients. front desk staff were also very helpful. rooms clean and comfy. I recommend this hotel for short or long term stays.

Room Tip: all rooms seem to be up to par
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you Rosanna ! I recently joined the team here, and you are right, Sheila, the General Manager is wonderful. Together we will make all of our guests feel welcome, and receive the excellent customer service this hotel was known for, and will be known for. If you are coming back, please, say "Hi"

Thank you !
Orlando
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This hotel is in a very convenient spot. Easy access to I95 and Turnpike. The new outlet mall is 2 blocks away. Great selection of restaurants that you could walk to.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you Eugene for writing a review about your stay. I agree completely, I love the variety of the food options, some that are within walking distance, or deliver to the hotel. The New Outlet Mall is really, really nice too. Do me a favor Eugene, if you are in the area, or staying with us again, please stop in and say "Hi", I would enjoy meeting you.

Portland, Maine
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I arrived West Palm Beach airport at 10:30 PM and called Ramada for the airport shuttle. I was informed Ramada does not offer shuttle service after 10 PM ET. The taxi fare from the West Palm Beach airport to the Ramada was $20 with tip. Ramada could help future guests by including the shuttle hours on the property's website.

My Ramada room was basic. Cosmetically, the room had seen better days, for example, there were carpet stains. On the positive, the air conditioning worked, the bed was comfortable, the linens clean, the shower water pressure was decent and water temperature was hot, and reasonably quiet. I was only staying one night, however, if I were staying longer I probably would not be too excited or look forward to hanging out in the room.

The Ramada front desk staff were polite, but not overly friendly or helpful. I wanted to break a $20.00 bill to leave housekeeping a tip, and the front desk attendant asked me to see if the restaurant could make change. Not a big deal, however, if I were in a rush and could not break the bill, I would not have left a tip.

The pool is a decent size and the pool area quite nice.

Given the reasonable room rate, the Ramada offered reasonable value. This property may not be great for a picky traveler, one that might get upset, if, for example, there is no bath mat in the bathroom or they have to use the ice machine on the 4th floor for ice.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Stacey. thank you for your review. I really appreciate you bringing the positive and negative items about your stay and not beating the hotel up. We are currently in the process of replacing all of the carpet in the hotel, with additional renovations planned throughout the year. So hopefully, the next time you are in the area, you will stay with us, and enjoy yourself even more than this time. I just joined the team here recently, Sheila, the General Manager is wonderful. Together we will make sure our guests receive the fast, friendly service we should be known for. I have also contacted Ramada to assist me with updating the website to correctly detail our shuttle hours, and I will be looking at the rest of the site to make sure our guests are better informed about the hotel.

If you are in the area, or staying with us, please stop in and say "Hi", I enjoy meeting our guests.

A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My recent stay at the Palm Beach Lakes Ramada Inn, West Palm Beach was awful.We arrived late on Saturday night/sunday morning (12:30am). I was told to call the hotel by the helpful front desk attended I spoke with on Friday afternoon. She informed me that they would send a discount rate taxi for us as the shuttle would not be running at that time. When we got off the plan and headed to the exit I called the front desk and was told that a taxi driver would be calling us shortly. At approximately 12:50 after hearing from no one I called the hotel back and was immediately placed on hold. I the front desk finally came back to me and I was told that he would call the taxi service again. The taxi service finally arrived just about 1:00am which I later found out was not the taxi that was called for me but at that point I was not waiting any longer. We arrived at the hotel and finally checked in and got to our room. We tried to sleep as we were very tired from traveling. Every time the A/c unit turned on it made a loud noise and sounded like a diesel truck idling in our room. We tried to adjust the settings several times but no luck. At one point we finally just shut off the unit just to try and get some sleep. At approximately 7:30 I called the front desk to inform them of the noisy unit (I would have called earlier but I wasn't sure if anyone was actually asleep and did not want to wake them up). At first the desk attendant offered nothing for us, just asked why I didn't call earlier. When I asked about moving to another room she said that there were none available. She said she would check again and call back. She called back and said she found another room on the same floor and at first I thought someone would come up to our room with the new keys, but I was wrong called back and then heading down to the front desk. She was all set to give the keys when she said that she better check with house keeping first. Good thing she did because it turns out that someone was in the room. She then finally found another room and we moved to that room for at least a few hours of rest finally. Unfortunately she must have not told housekeeping that room was not taken and about a half hour late some came into the room without even knocking. We then paid for an over priced breakfast which should probably complimentary based on the offerings and quality of food.We did get $30 the bill but I feel that this is not enough to make up for the poor customer care.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your review. I definitely want to apologize, this is not the hotel or the service we strive to provide. I would appreciate you contacting me at the hotel so i can get some more information from you and focus on fixing the room. I recently joined the team here, and Sheila, the General Manager is wonderful. Together we are transforming this hotel so all of our guests receive fast, friendly service, and a sleeping room they will enjoy. Unfortunately, the Restaurant, which provides the breakfast, is not part of the hotel, so I cannot do anything about offering a complimentary breakfast at the present time.

I would appreciate you giving us another chance down the road. If you are going to be in the area, please contact me so I can take care of you personally.

Been to Ramada West Palm Beach Airport? Share your experiences!