“Clogged sink” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada West Palm Beach Airport

You added Ramada West Palm Beach Airport to your Saves list
Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1901 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 (Formerly Comfort Inn West Palm Beach Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #22 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Orlando, Florida
“Clogged sink”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Overall the hotel was nice. The sink at first glance was gross. There were whiskers and other debris sitting in the bottom of the sink. I turned on the water to rinse it out and soon found out why. No amount of hot water resolved it. It was late and we were tired so I figured it'd empty by morning. The next morning, it was still backed up. A sink full of water that won't drain doesn't make you want to brush your teeth there, though!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Tifton, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

There was No fresh coffee for this weary traveler after getting in at night! And the breakfast area had no coffee in the morning after breakfast was done. I went down for coffee only after missing breakfast and there was none made and no one to ask for any.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

No airport shuttle for this In Airport facility after 10 pm.
Poor restaurant service for a fee
Unfriendly staff
Almost yellow color white bed and linen. Guest Laundry collects 2 $ per load and 2$ for drying. Staff couldn't help giving coins for change. Irritated to the core

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Roseanna is the best hotel receptionist in the world. My fiancé and I traveled from California to the West Palm Beavh Ramada where Roseanna was exceptional from the days before our flights until our stay was complete. She deserves a big fat raise.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Naples, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked this hotel for my company when we were participating in the Palm Beach Boat show. The room was visibly dusty when I moved in. However in my four day stay, my room was not made up on two nights and one there were no clean towels. After having to make a scene on the third night, I was given a new room, which also had garbage in it. When I complained on the first day I was told by the front desk basically to suck it up because I had a do not disturb sign on the door. I did but it was removed by 9:30 am. I was supposed to receive a refund for this, but did not. Really completely unacceptable.

Room Tip: The hotel is in a good location and at a decent price, but it is not worth the aggravation unless so...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Been to Ramada West Palm Beach Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada West Palm Beach Airport

Address: 1901 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 (Formerly Comfort Inn West Palm Beach Hotel)
Location: United States > Florida > West Palm Beach
Ranked #22 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada West Palm Beach Airport 3*
Rest and refresh yourself when you stay at our Ramada West Palm Beach Airport hotel near beaches and fun attractions. Our tropics-inspired sundeck, outdoor heated pool and friendly service will relax you on your next Florida vacation. Our pet-friendly hotel features 3,100 square feet of meeting and banquet space, ideal for your next family or professional event. Each of our 162 guest rooms is appointed with coffee maker, desk, hair dryer, safe and voicemail. Our West Palm Beach hotel also offers accommodations with microwave and fridge upon request. Enjoy free Wi-Fi Internet access at our beautiful vacation hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Ramada West Palm Beach Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.