“Very Good Dog Friendly Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada West Palm Beach Airport

You added Ramada West Palm Beach Airport to your Saves list
Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1901 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 (Formerly Comfort Inn West Palm Beach Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #24 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Fishkill, New York
“Very Good Dog Friendly Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Stayed here while visiting friends and relatives in the West Palm Beach area. The hotel is clean, has great accommodations for people traveling with pets and provided very attentive service. The pool is inviting and there is a very good restaurant in the hotel. We would definitely stay here again when in the area. The hotel is located right off I-95 and there is easy access for travel in the area.

Stayed February 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Boalsburg, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This Ramada was fine. Location was poor with no access to anything but taxis, some of which never showed up. One woman was exceptionally helpful to me and was wonderful. Everyone else was average.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Cleveland, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I reserved two rooms for a total party of 4 people.

First impression of the hotel wasn't great. I had requested early-check in (between 10-11am), and while I understand they can't always promise that, I was disappointed to find that there was no-one even at the desk. No bell to ring for service either. We could hear someone "in the back" using a computer and shuffling papers around, but no-one came out for a good five or ten minutes, and only then because the phone rang. She walked out, looked right at us, and just picked up the phone and took care of the caller before even acknowledging us. And without even looking at our reservation just told us to come back at 3pm.

Other than that, it was more or less fine. The rooms were nice. Plenty of amenities. Had a decent-sized fridge (although the other room claims theirs wasn't cold), along with a microwave, safe box, and ironing board. The rooms were mostly clean (the bathtub was greasy, but that's usually par for the course). I keep the Do Not Disturb sign up, but the other room claims the maid avoided doing a lot of the cleaning and kept asking if she could "just make the bed". Both rooms dealt with a bit of the whole "call down for towels, wait a while, call again" run-around. But again, for the price, I wasn't expecting five-star service.

The hotel offers free on-site parking, but is very limited. On busy nights, you'll be lucky to find a spot. I had to circle around the parking lot for half an hour one night waiting for someone to leave so I could park. They offer a valet, but I never utilized the service. The location is certainly prime. Right off the highway, and next to just about everything. Palm Beach Outlets were a short 5 minute drive, and the hotel is located next to Okeechobee Blvd., which has everything you could ever want. Also, CityPlace is only 10 or 15 minutes away. I was really impressed with how close everything was.

A couple other minor issues plagued the trip, like wonky TVs with bad remotes, a loud AC unit, doors that don't shut all the way without using a lot of force, a lack of free breakfast (some 3rd party booking sites still list that they offer this!), etc. But the low price and good location made it overall a worthwhile trip.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
West Palm Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I was very disappointed with my stay here. After I gave my name to the lady at check-in, the first words out of her mouth were "you do know this is a smoking room?" Well, no, I didn't know that. Also, the room had several cigarette burns on the floor. My clothes were filled with smoke when I returned home. This is not a nice hotel. You may want to look elsewhere.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada West Palm Beach Airport? Share your experiences!