“Very friendly staff” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada West Palm Beach Airport

Save Saved
You added Ramada West Palm Beach Airport to your Saves list
Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1901 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 (Formerly Comfort Inn West Palm Beach Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #26 of 33 Hotels in West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Very friendly staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I went there for business. The hotel is simple, nice location (close to everything), The hotel in general is not a place I would go to for vacation. but in general, it is a good place to stay for the price you are paying.

I was supposed to stay 10 days, but for an urgent matter I had to leave after the 5th. I booked through Orbitz, and the desk attendant was very nice to help me get a refund from them; I guess her name was Rosanna.

Room Tip: As a regular smoker, I was trying to get a room in the smoking floor, but once you get to it, you do...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Fort Myers, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Filthy! Disgusting.

I don't know what was worse, the stench of cigarette smoke or the lingering vomit smell in the lobby. My husband refused to take his socks off and wouldn't undress to go to bed. Slept in his clothes all night.

I did NOT book a "smoking room" but was told I did and when I requested a non smoking I was told that they were "all booked up" no rooms left, with a smirk on her face.

One of the worst all time hotel experiences I've ever had.

I would rather sleep in my car than ever return here.

Room Tip: Stay away altogether!
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

I literally just checked out I was so disgusted I'm writing. The Entire back right corner of the room was moldy, there were multiple cockaroachs, it smelled musty the toilet didn't work, the elevators were out of service, the reservation did not mention that it was a smoking floor. but atleast the employees were nice

• Stayed October 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Terrible front desk attendant...condescending and rude. Refuse to let me borrow scissors I needed to finish a project. Only pair in the hotel apparently. .This attendant appears terrible unhappy in her job. You can tell by her voice and body language that making her customers have a happy vist is a bother. Roseana please take my advice...If you don't like your job quit because the misery that shows on your face is driving away business for the Ramada

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Ellenton
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

WE stayed there for (2) nights and at the time to check out advised them we were staying another night but wanted the phone fixed. The manager advised she would get right on it and have it done within a short amount of time. The day went on and we came in late that night and needed a wake up call to be at a business meeting as well as wanted to get up in time for breakfast. The night Desk Clerk advised he would make sure someone physically knowked on our door to wake us up as it was to late to replace the phone. I agreed and morning came and was supposed to be up by 9am and woke to find it was 11:30 a.m. and I not only missed my breakfast I was looking forward to but my important meeting and almost lost my job. Very Very Poor and lack of professionalism. WILL NOT STAY THERE AGAIN>

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

very good I don't I can on the price. I was on the third floor and stayed for 4 days and never had a problem. The room was very clean the beds were very comfortable and the staff was outstanding. I am not sure where these bad reviews are coming from because I never seen anything as in the reviews

• Stayed September 2014

Been to Ramada West Palm Beach Airport? Share your experiences!