If you do not mind a super hard bed this is the place to stay. I woke up every morning with the most horrific backache that required me to take my perscription pain meds. Also was not happy with the fact we were there for four days and every morning at 6:30 the maids went down the hall tapping on the door with their keys. Then on the third day, the maid insisted that we put the do not disturb sign on the door because all we needed was the waste baskets cleaned. we were there because our home was being tented for termites and we had no other alternative. The internet connection would go out and we would be having to reset the connection repeatedly. This is the first hotel where I have stayed over my 58 years that there was not at least a free continental breakfast. Food prices were extremely high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rest and refresh yourself when you stay at our Ramada West Palm Beach Airport hotel near beaches and fun attractions. Our tropics-inspired sundeck, outdoor heated pool and friendly service will relax you on your next Florida vacation. Our pet-friendly hotel features 3,100 square feet of meeting and banquet space, ideal for your next family or professional event. Each of our 162 guest rooms is appointed with coffee maker, desk, hair dryer, safe and voicemail. Our West Palm Beach hotel also offers accommodations with microwave and fridge upon request. Enjoy free Wi-Fi Internet access at our beautiful vacation hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Ramada West Palm Beach Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Comfort Inn