“Bad Management” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada West Palm Beach Airport

Save Saved
You added Ramada West Palm Beach Airport to your Saves list
Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1901 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 (Formerly Comfort Inn West Palm Beach Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #24 of 33 hotels in West Palm Beach

139 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I waited close to two hours for my room to be ready after the 3pm check in time. I was late for my event because of this. I was not offered any sort of compensation or reason as to why the rooms were not ready, I understand it was a high volume weekend, however waiting two hours is extreme. The man at the front desk was polite considering the circumstances. However, this issue is enough to deter me from staying here in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2Golfwego, General Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to write this comment, and Thank you for staying with us.
You are correct we had a very busy weekend, sold out due to a local concert. our standard is 3pm check in, we failed last weekend, my apologies. Due to staffing issues we were unable to turn over the 125 check outs in a timely manner, by 3pm.
I hope you enjoyed the area while here and perhaps give us another chance.

S.Gambrell
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place doesn't even deserve a rating. I wish you didn't even have to give one. Their customer service is TERRIBLE. We got treated like absolute crap, when the things that went wrong were THEIR fault. They made us move out of our room Saturday morning, and then the room we were moving into was ready late, so we were late for our event Saturday night. When I complained, I got a snarky response of "Well that is just so inconvenient for you." They are the worst. I can't say it enough: DO NOT STAY HERE!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
West Palm Beach
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

the smells of marijuana were very strong in the hall ways.They were also toilet papers missing on both nights from the bathroom

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what stood out to you while here. The smell... we have one floor that is a smoking floor, sounds like it may have come from that area, which is hard to control unless I happen to walk by and notice the smell. My apologies, if I had known , they would have been asked to leave.
Missing toilet tissue is puzzling... I will put your comment in the housekeeping office for all to see.
I thank you for your stay, and hope you will give us another try in the future.

S.Gambrell

Been to Ramada West Palm Beach Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada West Palm Beach Airport

Address: 1901 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 (Formerly Comfort Inn West Palm Beach Hotel)
Location: United States > Florida > West Palm Beach
Ranked #24 of 33 hotels in West Palm Beach
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada West Palm Beach Airport 3*
Rest and refresh yourself when you stay at our Ramada West Palm Beach Airport hotel near beaches and fun attractions. Our tropics-inspired sundeck, outdoor heated pool and friendly service will relax you on your next Florida vacation. Our pet-friendly hotel features 3,100 square feet of meeting and banquet space, ideal for your next family or professional event. Each of our 162 guest rooms is appointed with coffee maker, desk, hair dryer, safe and voicemail. Our West Palm Beach hotel also offers accommodations with microwave and fridge upon request. Enjoy free Wi-Fi Internet access at our beautiful vacation hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Ramada West Palm Beach Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.