“Nice clean rooms, horrible check in service.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada West Palm Beach Airport

You added Ramada West Palm Beach Airport to your Saves list
Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1901 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 (Formerly Comfort Inn West Palm Beach Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
25% Off 2-Night Stays
Ranked #23 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
“Nice clean rooms, horrible check in service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I waited close to two hours for my room to be ready after the 3pm check in time. I was late for my event because of this. I was not offered any sort of compensation or reason as to why the rooms were not ready, I understand it was a high volume weekend, however waiting two hours is extreme. The man at the front desk was polite considering the circumstances. However, this issue is enough to deter me from staying here in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2Golfwego, General Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write this comment, and Thank you for staying with us.
You are correct we had a very busy weekend, sold out due to a local concert. our standard is 3pm check in, we failed last weekend, my apologies. Due to staffing issues we were unable to turn over the 125 check outs in a timely manner, by 3pm.
I hope you enjoyed the area while here and perhaps give us another chance.

S.Gambrell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

This place doesn't even deserve a rating. I wish you didn't even have to give one. Their customer service is TERRIBLE. We got treated like absolute crap, when the things that went wrong were THEIR fault. They made us move out of our room Saturday morning, and then the room we were moving into was ready late, so we were late for our event Saturday night. When I complained, I got a snarky response of "Well that is just so inconvenient for you." They are the worst. I can't say it enough: DO NOT STAY HERE!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Bridgeport, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

the smells of marijuana were very strong in the hall ways.They were also toilet papers missing on both nights from the bathroom

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

2Golfwego, General Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let me know what stood out to you while here. The smell... we have one floor that is a smoking floor, sounds like it may have come from that area, which is hard to control unless I happen to walk by and notice the smell. My apologies, if I had known , they would have been asked to leave.
Missing toilet tissue is puzzling... I will put your comment in the housekeeping office for all to see.
I thank you for your stay, and hope you will give us another try in the future.

West Palm Beach
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I didn't feel safe staying here. The room was nice and the bed wonderful. The dead bolt didn't work properly.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for commenting on our nice, clean rooms and wonderful new comfortable beds, we did a total renovation on bedding and linen, our guests have enjoyed the upgrades.
I have let maintenance know of the dead bolt issue in your room, my apologies if you didn't feel safe.

Sebastian, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

My room was located on the first floor next to the elevators, the exit door and the door leading to the pool. The hotel was extremely noisy. The carpet in my room was dirty and when I mentioned this to the front desk, they stated that's okay we have your credit card information and would not change our room. The garbage outside the building was horrid. Bottle caps, food garbage, basically junk all around the hotel area. When I spoke to the front desk regarding the garbage, they stated that they would clean it up, but they never did.

I was staying at this hotel since there was a dog show located on Southern Blvd. My family and my dog were up most of the night due to noise, slamming doors,people yelling, etc. The hotel is not in the best area and there were several patrons that were asked to leave.

I cancelled my reservation at 10 a.m. on Sat. but they still charged me the full rate for Saturday-Sunday even though their cancellation policy stated that as long as you cancelled before 12 p.m. you would not be charged. No one returned my calls regarding my refund and they did in fact charge me for the entire stay.

If you are going to prepay for this hotel, use American Express since they will back up the customer wherein Visa/Mastercard could care less about the customer.

Room Tip: Check the room thoroughly. Even if you find something wrong with it, they will not move you to anot...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your comment. This is not our standard, we are a newly renovated property, conveniently located next to the new Palm Beach Outlet Mall just off I-95 exit 71.
My apologies for your concerns while staying here.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

My husband and I visited for our daughters graduation in June. Rosey and Roshay were amazing!!! They were polite and very helpful. Everything ran so smoothly the two of them even got us to stay an extra night! Thanks so much ladies it was our pleasure we hope to see you for our daughters birthday this month!

Stayed June 2014
2Golfwego, General Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
THANK YOU, a touching sweet comment. I'm so glad you found our staff to be friendly and helpful, they truly are. I'm also happy to hear you will be returning soon for another event, we love our repeat guests, because they know all the wonderful changes we have made to the property with renovations and staffing, we welcome you back anytime.