“BEWARE- puke stained sheets and loud pool parties” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada West Palm Beach Airport

Save Saved
You added Ramada West Palm Beach Airport to your Saves list
Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1901 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 (Formerly Comfort Inn West Palm Beach Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #25 of 33 hotels in West Palm Beach
Zionsville, Indiana
“BEWARE- puke stained sheets and loud pool parties”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

This was the worst stay I have ever had in any hotel. I flew in for a wedding. I pulled up to listening to very loud Hispanics outside the hotel playing LOUD music. I asked if that is normal and if I didn't want to stay here. They told NO NO they were here for a party and it just got over. I came in late just got in bed and went to sleep... the next day I was doing a little work and asked housekeeping to change my bed to ensure I was in a clean bed. I was watching and saw puke stains on the comforter. There were not just stains but crusty stuff was on it. I watched her remake my bed with this comforter. She could see the stains since I was across the room and saw it. I was mortified that I slept in a dirty bed and that she was so incompetent and lazy that she was going to allow me to sleep in a dirty bed again. Then on Sunday, I am trying to relax from having a full weekend with friend and a super early flight and there was a Pool Party outside. I called and complained twice. The desk girl gave me complete attitude saying well there is a pool party. I said and I am a paying guest and this is very disturbing. She hung up on me while I was trying to explain I had an early flight. The bass and rap was so loud it was shaking my room. So the cleanliness is an issue and the noise is ridiculous. This not a good hotel AT ALL and usually this change isn't too bad.

Room Tip: Don't get pool side view if you want it quiet. They have pool parties with super loud music.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
2Golfwego, General Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for your feedback, it helps us to improve.
I am aware of your issues; when you called the front desk about your comforter being dirty..we immediately addressed the issue. our Housekeping Supervisor gave you a brand new comforter still in the packaging, and made your bed up. Front Desk Supervisor then credited your invoice for one nights stay ( complimentary) we are truely sorry the housekeeper missed the stain on the comforter, we addressed the issue with her, she stated she didnt see it at all. That she is sorry.
The issue you had with the noise at the pool party was addressed both times you called the front desk, they were asked to turn down their volumn, party ended at 9:30pm.
We are a full service hotel with a catering department that at times has private parties by the pool area, not often but I have spoken to the catering manager about noise levels conerns.
We do not take your concerns lightly, all departments involved have been addressed. This is not our norm; we will strive to do better. Thank you for making us aware.

141 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Vancouver BC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

A good central location in West Palm Beach near the freeway entrances and within decent drive distance from most local attractions. Price of room was reasonable and rooms were clean and quiet. Warning pool is not heated so avoid on a less than balmy day. Breakfast buffet is also average includes hot items but not as fresh as we would have liked. Good customer service and comfortable beds. A good hotel at an affordable price.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments.

We are located directly off I-95 exit 71; convenient to downtown West Palm Beach and we do have shuttle service to & from the PBI airport.
We are proud of our new full service Ramada & Pesto restaurant; sorry to hear you breakfast experience was not satisfactory, I will speak with the restaurant manager concerning the breakfast buffet having a fresher appeal.
We do have a great happy hour daily and with Thanksgiving a week away we are preparing our full Turkey Dinner for 19.99 per person!
Thank you for your patronage, we hope to see you again.
Longs, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Can't say enough great things about it! Stopped here on a whim on our trip to the Keys. Terin (Think I spelled that right) at the front desk couldn't have been nicer. So pleasant to work with and met every one of our needs. Checked in and decided to visit the bar for a drink before heading out to dinner. Never made it out! Kyla the bartender was so much fun we decided to eat there. Ordered shrimp scampi $5 happy hour. Lord, we never had shrimp so huge and delicious. As we were eating the chef came out and asked how they were. When we said "Wonderful" he offered to give us another order on him! (Wish I had gotten his name!) Met lots of great people there and plan to stay there again when we go back. Have friends going in Feb. and now they will stay there also. As I said "Perfect"! Hats off to all of you! (Kyla the bartender moved the next day but we have become great FB friends and will go also to where she moved) Thanks again Ramada! Great job and we will be back!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2Golfwego, General Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Fantastic ! Glad you gave us a try and found it enjoyable. Pesto restaurant has a great atmosphere , delicious menu choices and a friendly staff.
The word is getting out the new Ramada in West Palm Beach off I-95 exit 71; is a wonderful place to stay for business or leisure . We have banquet and meeting space for your holiday or business needs, and your Catering needs will be prepared by our restaurant Pesto , as well.
Thanksgiving is right around the corner, Pesto has a holiday dinner menu at a great price! Reserve now.

Trumbull, Ohio, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

If your one of those people that still smoke and you get a smoking room here be prepared. When you walk into the room it stinks like a ashtray. (Only because you cannot open the balcony doors to go outside and smoke or let any fresh air in.) I wasn't happy about the lighting in the parking lot either. It could have been lit quite a bit more. The hallways after you get out of the elevator were extremely hot. They have no breakfast of any kind other than the restaurant on site. The bed was to soft so we woke up with a bit of a backache in the morning. It was over $60 a night but I still would expect more from a Ramada. The girl working the front desk seemed more interested in getting back to her phone that taking care of us when we checked in.

Room Tip: Not a place I would go again unless I had no other choice as a last resort.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
I apologize for your less than satisfactory stay.
We have 162 rooms on 6 floors; one floor ( 2nd) is a smoking floor. We have many regulars that smoke and want a hotel that allows it.
State laws require no windows that open, for safety reasons.
unless your room has a balcony then you can go out to smoke, all our balcony rooms are on the first floor facing the tropical pool area.
Here at Ramada, a full service hotel we do not offer a complimentary breakfast. We offer a breakfast menu at our restaurant "Pesto" and guests can also order room service.

Thank you for your comments, they help us to understand what our guests expect.
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Staying until our apartment opens up at the end of the month. Going on our third week. Friendly staff, clean, quiet and beautiful! Definitely recommending to friends and family who may visit us in the future!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for the kind comments! We agree, its a comfortable, friendly property at a great price.
Glad your stay was pleasant !

S.Gambrell

Been to Ramada West Palm Beach Airport? Share your experiences!