“Not Usual Marriott Quality” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Save 15% This Summer!
Ranked #17 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
“Not Usual Marriott Quality”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Upon checking in staff was relatively friendly, place was quiet and nice. Was not thrilled about a 230 dollar hold being put on my card when I paid cash for my stay. We left for a few hours and came back in the evening. The atmosphere was completely different then. I was with my 11 year old son and while we were out by the pool there was people being loud and using fowl language. Also a man on his balcony overlooking the pool came out in his underwear and we're watching me and my son by the pool. When we got up to leave to go sit in the lobby he also went inside. Then we went up in the elevator which smelt like marijuana to go back to our room. At 12 pm people in the room next to us were cursing at each other and I was afraid it might turn violent. Then they resolved their issues and began pumping up music in their room, all the while the door opening and slamming back shut. After about an hour of music blasting they left and all was quiet. About 4 or 5 am they returned and were again being loud and opening and shutting their door. I finally fell back asleep until I felt something crawling on my neck. I pulled it off, flung it to the floor and then took the flashlight on my phone to see if I could see what it was. I didn't find the bug but found 2 bobby pins on the floor next to the bed that were from a former guest. Is the floor vacuumed after people stay?. My son got no sleep and had to play a baseball tournament exhausted. I was very disappointed and cancelled my second night there. The lady at the desk was not quite as friendly when I told her I wanted my money back and it was very awkward. When I went back through the room to make sure we had all our stuff I pulled down all the blankets on our bed and found a dirty tissue. I was disgusted and never so relieved about checking out of a place. Also had door lock issues, one card key wouldn't work at all, noisy shower, no chairs on our balcony and the lobby drinks and snacks were way overpriced. We checked out early and stayed at the Marriott on RCA blvd for the same price. Way better atmosphere, quality, and location.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We stayed for a week for a local meeting & the staff went out of their way to make it comfortable & welcoming. Our room was always clean, the pool was excellent. The café was wonderful & has a Starbucks during the day with a small bar at night. The food was excellent & did I say the staff was amazing? Great place - stay here!!!

Room Tip: We had a room by the pools with a small quiet patio area - perfect
Green Features: Very nice - I like that they give guests the option to save water by forgoing new bed linens every day.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

At first I was skeptical about coming to this establishment but I am glad I've decided to go with my gut feeling and stay here. After a long night of fun, upon my arrival I was instantly greeted by Gege in an ebullient manner. I was shocked since being from New Jersey I am used to staff members being rude. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean.

Would recommend to a friend.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our visit started with a warm welcome from Daniel at the front desk. He made us feel so very welcome. I love that he treated us like old friends even though we had just met. Then we played in the beautiful pool. It was Crystal clear and the prefect temp. Our joy continued when we entered our beautiful room. Spacious, comfy, clean... just perfect for us and the kids. We ended our night by bumping into our new friend Daniel as he was leaving. He took the time to stop and talk to us to make sure we were happy and to say good night. My husband and I agree we will be courtyard guests only for now on. The rooms, amenities, pool and service are above and beyond anywhere else we have ever stayed.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard West Palm Beach

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations Your feedback will be shared with Daniel and the team so they will be inspire and motivated to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard West Palm Beach and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to West Palm Beach.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The rooms smell like they sprayed over the smell of marijuana and cigarettes. More so like a musty smell.Also the pest issue roaches in bistro area and ants in my room. But the room was okay just the ant issue. The workers were also smelly as well, you should not come to work to serve others stinky. But they were nice just didn't seem ginuien. The roaches in the bistro pretty much nailed it! I'm done with the whole Courtyard shenanigans. And I have three more four day trips to West Palm. I will find else where to stay.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Courtyard West Palm Beach with us.

Every process put in place is aimed at providing you with an unforgettable hotel experience. From your recent feedback, I am disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations.

I would like to take this time to apologize . Rest assured, we are taking steps to help ensure problems of this nature do not occur in the future
Jupiter, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everyone at this hotel understands what Hospitality means. GeGe in particular went out of her way to see everything was to our liking.

The Cafe is clean, food was very much above average and staff above the normal level of service you would expect in a Cafe setting.

The grounds are clean, neat and well maintained. The rooms were clean and we were asked many times if we required anything to just ask.

Our service animal was welcomed without any issues.
We had issues with hotel managers in the past that fail at understanding the need or requirements of a service animal. This hotel understands and complies with the law regarding them.

Over all it was a stay that could not have been better at any price.

Room Tip: I would say any room here is a good room. The staff will see to that
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Every process put in place is aimed at providing you with an unforgettable hotel experience. From your recent feedback we are pleased to have provide a home away from home
Bel Air, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I only stayed for a quick trip of one night but from the moment I walked through the front door I was greeted so warmly by Daniel at the front desk. It's amazing how one person can make or break your impression. Daniel was fantastic, hotel was super clean and any help I needed, they provided. Would definitely recommend and stay there again when I'm in the area!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to provide great service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Been to Courtyard West Palm Beach? Share your experiences!