“Love this place” 5 of 5 stars

Save 15% This Summer!
Ranked #17 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

Our visit started with a warm welcome from Daniel at the front desk. He made us feel so very welcome. I love that he treated us like old friends even though we had just met. Then we played in the beautiful pool. It was Crystal clear and the prefect temp. Our joy continued when we entered our beautiful room. Spacious, comfy, clean... just perfect for us and the kids. We ended our night by bumping into our new friend Daniel as he was leaving. He took the time to stop and talk to us to make sure we were happy and to say good night. My husband and I agree we will be courtyard guests only for now on. The rooms, amenities, pool and service are above and beyond anywhere else we have ever stayed.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard West Palm Beach

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations Your feedback will be shared with Daniel and the team so they will be inspire and motivated to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard West Palm Beach and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to West Palm Beach.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The rooms smell like they sprayed over the smell of marijuana and cigarettes. More so like a musty smell.Also the pest issue roaches in bistro area and ants in my room. But the room was okay just the ant issue. The workers were also smelly as well, you should not come to work to serve others stinky. But they were nice just didn't seem ginuien. The roaches in the bistro pretty much nailed it! I'm done with the whole Courtyard shenanigans. And I have three more four day trips to West Palm. I will find else where to stay.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Courtyard West Palm Beach with us.

Every process put in place is aimed at providing you with an unforgettable hotel experience. From your recent feedback, I am disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations.

I would like to take this time to apologize . Rest assured, we are taking steps to help ensure problems of this nature do not occur in the future
Jupiter, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Everyone at this hotel understands what Hospitality means. GeGe in particular went out of her way to see everything was to our liking.

The Cafe is clean, food was very much above average and staff above the normal level of service you would expect in a Cafe setting.

The grounds are clean, neat and well maintained. The rooms were clean and we were asked many times if we required anything to just ask.

Our service animal was welcomed without any issues.
We had issues with hotel managers in the past that fail at understanding the need or requirements of a service animal. This hotel understands and complies with the law regarding them.

Over all it was a stay that could not have been better at any price.

Room Tip: I would say any room here is a good room. The staff will see to that
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Every process put in place is aimed at providing you with an unforgettable hotel experience. From your recent feedback we are pleased to have provide a home away from home
Bel Air, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I only stayed for a quick trip of one night but from the moment I walked through the front door I was greeted so warmly by Daniel at the front desk. It's amazing how one person can make or break your impression. Daniel was fantastic, hotel was super clean and any help I needed, they provided. Would definitely recommend and stay there again when I'm in the area!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to provide great service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!
New Orleans, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Marriott is my brand of choice but this Courtyard was below par with others. The property was scheduled to begin shampooing the carpets and deep cleaning the bathroom floors. I was going to comment about the dirty bathroom floors, but that should not be a problem now. With a four night stay, we finally got clean glasses the day before checkout. The mattress had a serious dip in it, so it needs replacing, or at the least, flipping. We oiled the bathroom door to get rid of the horror movie sound. Oh, forgot to mention it is behind a gentlemen's club (what a term). I heard talk in the lobby about the club. I just find talk like that disrespectful in public, in the presence of women. I realize that management cannot control what is said in the lobby or The Bistro.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review in regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard West Palm Beach.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology . I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to West Palm Beach.
Millburn, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2015 via mobile

Making the reservation - I thought I would be revisiting the courtyard near the airport, which we had a good experience at.
Unfortunately I made the reservation about 20 min north of the airport, at the other courtyard.
I requested a wake up call at 5am for an early flight - no call. However, I ended up being awake half the night with a terrible headache - from a plastic smell.
1st room smelled moldy, 2nd room smelled of cigarette smoke - and I ended up taking this one !

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
677AndreaA, Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel .As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. We hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to West Palm Beach.
Virginia Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2015

Updated Courtyard with their brands new Bistro and room decor. Nice touch is room service which is unusual for a Courtyard. The best part for me was the staff from the front desk to the Bistro staff. Very nice and friendly people. Hotel in excellent shape with very inviting center courtyard .

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
As a VALUED guest , we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. .

Been to Courtyard West Palm Beach? Share your experiences!