“Soon to be Cleaner” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Soon to be Cleaner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Marriott is my brand of choice but this Courtyard was below par with others. The property was scheduled to begin shampooing the carpets and deep cleaning the bathroom floors. I was going to comment about the dirty bathroom floors, but that should not be a problem now. With a four night stay, we finally got clean glasses the day before checkout. The mattress had a serious dip in it, so it needs replacing, or at the least, flipping. We oiled the bathroom door to get rid of the horror movie sound. Oh, forgot to mention it is behind a gentlemen's club (what a term). I heard talk in the lobby about the club. I just find talk like that disrespectful in public, in the presence of women. I realize that management cannot control what is said in the lobby or The Bistro.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review in regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard West Palm Beach.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology . I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to West Palm Beach.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Millburn, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Making the reservation - I thought I would be revisiting the courtyard near the airport, which we had a good experience at.
Unfortunately I made the reservation about 20 min north of the airport, at the other courtyard.
I requested a wake up call at 5am for an early flight - no call. However, I ended up being awake half the night with a terrible headache - from a plastic smell.
1st room smelled moldy, 2nd room smelled of cigarette smoke - and I ended up taking this one !

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
677AndreaA, Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel .As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. We hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to West Palm Beach.
Virginia Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Updated Courtyard with their brands new Bistro and room decor. Nice touch is room service which is unusual for a Courtyard. The best part for me was the staff from the front desk to the Bistro staff. Very nice and friendly people. Hotel in excellent shape with very inviting center courtyard .

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
As a VALUED guest , we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. .
West Palm Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The pictures on line are deceiving. You see a beautiful courtyard full of palm trees, a swimming pool and relaxing seating areas. Did not know I was put in room with only a view of the back parking lot which had a standing only room balcony which could not be used because of the noise from nearby Route 95. Would not change my room for me. Couldn't even get a cup of coffee after 9:30. Also nothing to eat all day until 5:00. Was told by concierge I could walk 8 miles to eat at a Cracker Barrel.

Room Tip: Only the inside rooms have a nice view of the pretty courtyard they show. Do not get stuck in an out...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. You indicated in your response that your stay was unsatisfactory. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations with Cracker Barrel located just across the street, complimentary in room coffee and Starbucks available 24hrs in the Bistro. You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. If I may be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2015

This was a standard Courtyard hotel experience. The halls had a slight musty smell but the rooms were clean and relatively well appointed for a basic hotel. The service was good overall except slow and inattentive at the small "Bistro" restaurant. The TV was a good size and the free wifi was nice. Overall it was a perfect spot for a business stay!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, March 31, 2015
Please accept our sincere apology for not meeting your espectations at the Bistro. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Hamilton Parish, Bermuda
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2015

This is a good quality hotel with friendly staff. The only negative was that they ran out of red wine. Bed clean. Towels plenty and big enough. Shampoo, conditioner but like most Floridian hotels used soap not shower gel. Has a sofa as well a desk with comfortable desk chair. Wifi excellent including in room. TV fine. Small choice of supper meals but very tasty. Only one person serving at bar on Friday evening so slow arrival of main food, but staff most apologetic about this. Would happily stay there again.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying at the Courtyard West Palm Beach and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to West Palm Beach.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015

Here's a letter I wrote to the GM based on my work with Stephanie, the event specialist, for a casual company meeting that I hosted here:
"I asked for your contact information so that I could share my feedback on my corporate event that I hosted with Stephanie’s assistance. She was amazing from the start. I had just stepped into this role on the day Stephanie was assigned to our event, and I am certainly not a corporate event planner, I’m a sales manager. She was so responsive, and I know I laid the groundwork for being very uneasy with taking over this responsibility and warned her about the fluidity and unpredictability of my instructions that I would be given from my side, but I can tell that she provides the hand-holding calming attentiveness to all of her clients- not just the neurotic ones like myself! I was made to look like a rock star at the close of the event, and it was all her and the staff at the 600 Northpoint location. I never had to repeat a request or instruction, everything I needed was there, things I didn't know I needed were already anticipated, and she was my eyes and ears for my outside audio visual crew because I was planning this whole thing remotely. Give her a raise, a promotion, a puppy, whatever she wants! She deserves it. I know that reflects on you as her manager, so please, forward this to your manager, or allow me to keep this going up to the top or to whoever else you think should see it.

I can’t say it enough, the whole team was wonderful. Everyone at the front desk was a great extension of Stephanie for me, working at 2am to rearrange a room (I think Eli is the name of the angel who dealt with this particular exhaustion, give him a puppy too please). Wait staff, housekeeping, everyone there is phenomenal, smiling, and accommodating. Please applaud them all, as well as yourself for managing them as such. It is a beautiful facility for the category of service (seriously, we fell in love with the beds and room fragrance!), and you should all be very proud of yourselves...Thank you and congratulations on a job well done to anyone who has a part in running this facility."

I was upgraded to a king suite without asking, given a welcome back with a personalized chocolate bar, and a chilled can of a wacky beverage I had mentioned we'd need on hand for some of our attendees- so very thoughtful. Food was just what we needed, service was top notch. And what little personal time I did get to myself was spent in a bed that is just as comfortable as my brand new memory foam monstrosity that I bought for home.

Location is 10 minute from airport, serviced by ride-share apps, and you can get to the cool City Place area in minutes.

Green Features: Standard hospitality green practices, sheets changed every 3 day unless requested otherwise, towels replaced only if laid on the floor, etc.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Courtyard West Palm Beach with us.

One of our key priorities is to provide the highest level of friendly and courteous service. While it was a pleasure having you here as our guest, your feedback regarding the serviceof our team and Stephanie is very important to us . Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the team in an effort for us to continue with great service.

Been to Courtyard West Palm Beach? Share your experiences!