“Solid Place to Stay on Business” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Melbourne, Florida
“Solid Place to Stay on Business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I just recently stayed at this hotel for an overnight, in-state business trip. The hotel was a little difficult to find since it was tucked away behind businesses off of 45th Street. The check-in process was seamless and the staff was very friendly and professional.

The room was clean and what you'd expect out of a Courtyard.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding our location and we look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Ok, so I got what I thought was a great deal on a super nice hotel chain that's name is associated with quality. 1 night for 100 dollars. Maybe my expectations were too high.... The first thing I see when I arrive was the bathroom with a poop stain in the toilet, yuk. The second thing is that the bathroom fan is either broken or doesn't exist. No microwave, and fridge doesn't have snacks in it to buy. When we arrived the lady at the desk says, no breakfast offered but we do have Starbucks coffee. Cool, right? My husband goes down and the next morning and they want to charge him for it! I am being to think that these hotels have their "priceline and other search engine rooms" which are of a substandard quality to the full price rooms. This is the second time I have noticed this. We stayed the night before at La Quinta and it was 10 times better, cleaner, free breakfast and coffee and half the price.

Room Tip: Tell them you want a good room and won't be satisfied with substandard.
Green Features: Even the toilet tissue was cheap, like tissue paper thin, seriously that bothers me.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 1 week ago
It appears from your feedback that there were a few challenges during your stay.
I truly apologize that we didn't meet all your needs.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I travel all of the time and mainly stay at Marriott properties. I checked out of the hotel before a package arrived, I was still in town but incredibly busy. Gellissa contacted me about the left package, she was very helpful in making sure that it was sent out so I received it since at this time I had already left town. I thanked her for her assistance and professionalism, Gellissa was very humble and said she was just doing her job. Having stayed at many hotels across the world, I disagree. She went above and beyond to help me out and I truly appreciate it. She should be recognized as a devoted employee with strong customer service skills. Thank you Gellissa!

Room Tip: Quiet hotel off the beaten path, if you're looking for peace and quiet this is it.
Green Features: Leave your towels hanging if you don't mind reusing.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts and I will share your feedback with Gillisa
Providence, Rhode Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Room was clean, more than adequate--but when i took a shower there was no drainage! Standing in 6-8 in of water is sketchy. Response was fast--took quite a while to clear drain (2 attempts) but was ok the next morning. Just curious---someone must have known that the tub was not draining??
Bistro--ok...no real cups...didn't feel comfortable there--actually went OUT for breakfast.

Room Tip: AAA best rate
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
I truly apologize that the service was not fully functional during your stay. I, along with all other hotel associates, are passionate about offering the best possible experience to all of our guests and are subsequently looking at the cause of your drainage issue.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As a frequent traveler,I've experienced good customer service, the service I received from Reshe,Tanya and Latifiah was exceptional! Thank you to everyone at the Courtyard Marriott I look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed December 2014
With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectation
New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place was very upscale and modern. I felt like I was in a 5 star resort for a fraction of the price. Room was spotless. It seems to be in new condition. Staff was over the top friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard West Palm Beach was enjoyable.
Helsinki, Finland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Since usually I choose low budget accommodation this stay was happy surprise. Although price was not big the hotel was better than we waited for. Had nice swimming in the evening and also enjoyed the hot spa. Only "defect" I found was faulty card reader by the door when I was returning from the pool. Managed to get inside using gym door thou.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Thanks for your kind review, we are happy to be of service and creating a home away from home.

Been to Courtyard West Palm Beach? Share your experiences!