“Just great” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery
Palm Beach, Florida
“Just great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Today was my first time at Paris Bakery and I had a delicious lunch.
We had the hot subs Bastille and the Formidable and both were really really good. They were sold out on almond croissants, but we tried the plain one and it was yummy. We couldn't resist not to have the crepes with nutella, fresh bananas and strawberries. No regrets on all choices.We'll definitely go again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Delicious and quaint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great spot, good food and pricing is just right. Service is phenomenal! Coffee is perfect, pastries ate great and it's a nice refuge from Starbucks. Breakfast otems on menu are fantastic as well !

Visited January 2013
“Fantastic Find in West Palm Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Paris Bakery and Cafe is a wonderful restaurant. The service was great and the food is excellent. The three of us really enjoyed our crepes and salad. (salad dressing is amazing) I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone. We had a baby with us and it wasn't a problem at all. (highchair was available) We hope to return in the near future!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Green Bay
“Such a cute and delicious place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We only grabbed a few items to go but it was all great. Staff was so wonderful and I felt like I was back in Paris. Only regret is not having enough time to stay and eat an actual meal vs grabbing snacks to go.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Nice place but not all that for lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Just had lunch here today & chose the restaurant based on the Trip Advisor listing that it was a great place to do a business lunch. I really must disagree. I was really embarrassed that I had invited a business client to a place that was so casual. We sat on the street as it was a beautiful day and the inside restaurant is quite small and was cold. The street noise however interfered with our attempts to have a good conversation.

The staff was quite pleasant, the owner has a terrific personality. However, the food wasn't all that. I'll defer to others about the breakfast and could see that the restaurant has possibilities as a great place for the morning. But my shrimp quiche was no big deal, and my guest thought his blackened chicken on a baguette was equally mediocre.

For an inexpensive lunch with friends or people you already know and with whom you work, OK. But please don't do as I did and take a client here. It won't turn out well. Way too casual.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere