“Good if u don't want a chain.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, Creperie, Coffee Shop, Bistro
Good for: Dining on a budget, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
TX
“Good if u don't want a chain.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Generally crepes with a nice variety of fillings and traditional b'fast fare. I had "Viola'" which would have been perfect if scrambled eggs weren't cooked 'til they " rattled in the pan". I has not specified "soft scrambled" so partly my fault. Nonetheless , I don't think it's too much to ask a restaurant that advertises as a breakfast venue to know how to cook eggs. (or at least know to ask) Service was slow but pleasant. Spouse had traditional breakfast which he gave a 5 out of 10.

Vacaville, California, United States
“Paris. Share This. (Get it? It rhymes!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I don't really have much to compare this place to, but my wife and I tend to be pretty picky when it comes to the quality of food at restaurants. Not only are the owners absolutely delightful with their thick French accents and ubiquitous smiles, but the food here is simply superb.

It's a favorite hotspot in West Palm, especially considering it's right in the heart of downtown, just a few blocks from the university that my wife and I met and fell in love at. We've had the sweet crepes (banana and nutella, strawberry, they're all so good), French Toast (homemade THICK bread with sliced fresh strawberries, syrup, and powdered sugar), lunchtime sandwiches (ask for the homemade balsamic glaze - it's to die for), and eggs in a cup (you MUST try these, the one with bacon and homemade bechamel sauce is incredible; also, my wife likes the eggs a little runny and they usually get them perfect every time if she asks for it). Really, you can't go wrong with anything on the menu.

The servers are all so attentive and sweet - they're always very bright and helpful. You don't ever have to wait too long for your food and the prices are very reasonable. My wife is obsessed with their ILLY coffee specialties (now she tries to hunt it down at stores whenever she has the chance - "Please let me buy this, honey? It's almost my birthday!" ) To her credit, it is a very smooth and luscious coffee.

Altogether, this place is a gem and it was a tragedy that my wife and I moved away. We do miss our Paris Bakery and Cafe.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Staff professionel et amical”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Best croissant in town. Almond succulent. A place to go.Can not wait to try their crepes, salad and quiches.I can have breakfast everyday there. I love this place

Palm Beach, Florida
“It's THYME to try Paris Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We missed the breakfast until 11am, but enjoyed the crepes, quiche and wraps for lunch instead.
The service was friendly and relaxed with a charming French accent, coffee was Illy brand--so delicious! A light green thyme/sweet onion dressing in an Eiffel Tower jar was the surprise hit on our salads. It was available for purchase so I brought a little bit of Paris home with me.

• Visited August 2012
Williamsburg, Virginia
“A must for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Great pastry and crepes this side of the Atlantic. Been to Paris, and the food here is just as good if not better. The owner took time out to talk with us and was extremely friendly!

Visited April 2012