“Great Getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tropical Gardens Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in West Palm Beach
Tropical Gardens Bed & Breakfast
Save Saved
You added Tropical Gardens Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
419 32nd Street, West Palm Beach, FL 33407   |
Lakeland, Fl
“Great Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2008

Just spent the past weekend at this charming B&B. We really enjoyed it. Steve and Evie do a great job to make sure your well taken care of. We stayed in the Tortoga cottage and were very happy with it. The pool was great and the robes are a nice touch. Everything is decorated well. The Breakfasts are great and Steve will make sure that any diet restrictions are taken care of. Overall it was a nice relaxing weekend and we will be going back as soon as we can.

• Liked — Steve and Evie
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple

34 people have reviewed this hotel

new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2008

We stayed at Tropical Gardens Bed & Breakfast in March and had a great time. It rained all the time we were there so we stayed in and enjoyed the heated pool.

Evie and Steve were great hosts and made our stay wonderful. Their exquisite hospitality and warmth made it a true bed and breakfast.

• Liked — hospitality and the heated pool
  • Disliked — ?
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with friends
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2008

Evie and Steve are the best innkeepers around! They cater to your needs without invading your privacy! The inn rooms, grounds and pool are immaculate and the pool is not used by many guests at all! The food is wonderful and they were delighted to fix a Vegan breakfast. I like they use natural products for cleaning and have new and comfortable mattresses. The beds were made up so perfectly I almost hated to "undo their work of art" at night. It was so quiet I slept longer than I would at home! Best kept secret in a busy area of Florida and perfect accomodations for the business traveller!

• Liked — The innkeepers and the comfy bed.
  • Disliked — Not enough room in my stomach to eat everything they served!
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
Port St. Lucie, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2008

My husband surprised me for our anniversary and took me to Tropical Gardens B&B. It was such a beautiful experience. It was like we traveled  to a tropical island. Steve & Evie were very kind and from the moment we walked in we knew it would be a pleasent experience. Breakfast was awesome! I recommend this place to anyone who wants a relaxing and great experience. We would definitley visit again! Thanks Steve and Evie!

Stayed July 2008
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2008

My husband and I stayed for just one night on ou way down to Key West. I wish we could have stayed longer because it was wonderful. Steve and Evie were so kind and made us feel right at home. Our room was gorgeous and very comfortable. They gave us great advice on what to do during our one day there, and also gave us great tips of things to see in Key West. Steve cooked us a huge breakfast which was delicious. I apprecciated the fact that it was healthy as well. If we are in that area again, we will definitely stay there.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
Newburyport, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2008

Echoing other reviewers on here, the Tropical Gardens is like home away from home. It's very comfortable without being in-your-face; Evie and Steve, the owners, are like extended cousins welcoming you to their sunny paradise.

My mother, sister, and I recently vacationed to Florida and specifically wanted to stay at a B&B in the West Palm or Boca areas. After seeing the numerous reviews for this place in comparison to other places, Mom and I knew that we had to call.

Keep in mind we were three people and most of the living arrangements include a queen-size bed that sleeps two. In our case, the owners allowed a third because of a pull-out couch.

My sister brought her laptop computer and took advantage of the complimentary wireless Internet service. We stocked our room's mini fridge with fruits and assorted drinks. Evie and Steve continually graced us with bottles of water to cope with the 90-degree heat, and the outdoor swimming pool was treated with salt, not chlorine, to mimic the ocean.

Oh, and when you go, notice the lovely flowers of every color and shape, many of which I've never seen before. I also enjoyed spotting the numerous lizards, doves, and butterflies who live on the property.

Truly a tropical paradise.

• Liked — General atmosphere
  • Disliked — Hmmm...good question!
  • Stayed May 2006, traveled with family
boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2008

Evie and Steve have created an amazing little slice of paradise in West Palm Beach. But what makes their B&B truly special is that they put their heart and soul into making sure their guests have the best possible experience. Steve's outstanding, healthy breakfasts are well-documented on this site (and even more incredible in person!). We skipped lunch every day we were there, thanks to the bounty provided each morning! In addition, Steve's and Evie's warm hospitality is woven into every aspect of every guest's experience--when we first met them, we felt as though they'd been friends for years. In addition the rooms are impeccably appointed and pristine; there is free wireless internet; the pool is a perfect and constant temperature; wine and beer in the fridge--everything one could ask for or need is but footsteps away. I highly and unequivicolly recommend this B&B. We'll be back, that's for sure!

Thank you, Steve and Evie!
Sandy and Dave
Medford, MA

Stayed April 2008

Been to Tropical Gardens Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!