“What a treat!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Palm Bay, Florida
“What a treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

I have been hearing about Love Bugs Bakery for the past couple weeks and since I was running late and this wasn't out of my way, I stopped for breakfast. I got a jalapeno bagel with jalapeno cream cheese and a boston cream donut. MMMMM This was so good. The donut had filling from first bite until the last and the bagel was perfect.

Fresh, friendly, and just all around perfect. This is my new donut place!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Melbourne, Florida
“Fresh Yummy baked goods”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Best donuts in town. Love the maple bacon donuts. Always so fresh. Ordered cupcakes there to for a baby shower. and they were so pretty and tasted so yummy.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lithia, Florida
“Gotta love the food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

The best donuts and bagels, I had a bacon egg and cheese bagel with cream cheese on the bagel and the bacon and egg in between tasty but messy! The owners are from New York and the locals that like to come for morning coffee and donuts are also New Yorkers, they stay and talk and make it feel like home, I loves the food and the ambience excellent place to go!

Visited February 2014
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“Amazing baked goods at an amazing price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Cupcakes were beautiful and $1.69, I have been to many cupcake places where I paid $3-$4 for cupcakes not even as good! I asked if they had Boston cream doughnuts they said no they were out that this and maple bacon were what they sold out of first, this grabbed my attention and they said they had one left! They then said if I waited they could make me
A Boston cream doughnut. I of course waited! The doughnuts were $1.09 but for them being fresh made and delicious so worth it!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne, Florida
“Heaven in donut”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here after lunch for a dessert treat. I bought a blueberry cake donut and it was the best I've ever had...and I've had a few. Moist and flavorable!

Visited June 2013