“The only place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Wesley Chapel
GreenLeadersBronze level
Alexandria, Virginia
“The only place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We have used this hotel for years. We keep coming back for the great location and terrific staff! Love the cookies. The rooms are clean and modern, our towels are folded into adorable animals, everyone is friendly, and you're made to feel welcome. These people understand hospitality and they deliver. Henry remembers us by name when we walk thru the door!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Dear Sandra S:

Thank you so very much for sharing your experience with us. Our entire staff works very hard to provide an excellent visit for anyone staying with us. Your words validate all of our efforts. Thank you also for being a loyal guest over the years, and we hope to see you many times again in the future. We try to make each interaction we have with our guests to include individual recognition. I'm honored that I was able to make a great impression. Come back and see us anytime, and I look forward to our next meeting.

Sleep Inn Wesley Chapel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Clean place, great location for me, wonderful staff, and good food to eat! The special events they have in the lobby make for an entertaining way to relax after a typical long day at work. Beds are also comfortable and the access to places to eat are also good. What more can you ask
for when you have to be away from home?

• Stayed July 2014
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Dear Maurice D:

Thank you so very much for your recent visit. We have many guests whose work keeps them on the road, and we do our best to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay. I'm glad you enjoyed our Happy Hour, and we are already working on ways to mix it up even more. I hope you will come back and see us should you be in the area again, and you can check out all the various upgrades we are planning. Safe travels on the highways, and hope to see you soon. Take care!

Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I researched this property prior to our trip, but didn't reserve a room because I didn't know how far we'd drive before stopping for the night. We arrived around 11pm on a Friday night and were able to get a room without any problems. We had a beautiful room on the first floor (high ceilings/green paint/modern decor). Everything was super clean. We didn't eat at the hotel in the morning because we were meeting my aunt for breakfast at the Cracker Barrel down the street. Even though we were only here a short time, it was a great stay!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear JGM:

Thank you very much for leaving us such a great review. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations, and hopefully maybe even exceeded them. First impressions are crucial in our industry, and we all try our hardest to ensure the best possible experience. We are currently still in our brand refresh phase, and you should see various additional upgrades as time goes by. I hope you had a great visit with your aunt, and you are formally invited to breakfast next time you are here. Take care and come see us anytime!

Jacksonville Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

The rooms are clean and comfortable. They even went so far as to fold my towels like when I was on a cruise ship.
The staff are exceptional. They ALL went above and beyond to accommodate my needs. I was having difficulty in faxing some documents to my corporate office. They took the initiative to scan these documents, and then send them on via email.
If I am back in this area again, I WILL stay at this particular hotel, as the service is second to none.
Keep doing what you are doing, you are all GREAT !!!

Room Tip: Rooms away from the pool tend to be a bit quieter.
Green Features: I love the fact that this hotel recycles, and has receptacles to participate.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear lady_woodworker:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. It was really our pleasure being your host for the days you were here. We understand that being on the road can be a difficult time, so we are dedicated to making your stay as comfortable & pleasant as possible. It was really nice to be able to talk with you, and I'm glad we were able to help send your documents. I do hope you were able to get a little break since leaving, and that you were able to go home for at least a little while. Please come back and see us again the next time you are in town. Have a great summer!

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Got a great nites sleep. The bedding was great, perfect clean pillows, wonderful mattress, room smelled great. Superb location.I totally recommend this hotel .You will wish all hotel rooms were this good.

Room Tip: all rooms are great.
Green Features: happy to see they work with the environment. Everything green and clean and thats the way we help the world.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Sharon Mlz:

Thank you for your recent stay with us, and for sharing your experience. We value all of our guest's feedback, and I'm very glad that we were able to provide you with an excellent visit. Cleanliness is a top priority for our housekeeping dept.; both inside the rooms, as well as throughout the hotel. We are slowly making various upgrades throughout the hotel, and if you stayed with us in the past, you will really see a difference in most of our rooms.
Please come back and see us the next time you are in the area, and enjoy the rest of the summer!

lawrenceville,ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

This hotel was a nice surprise. Customer service is exemplary. The front desk clerk KAREN really took time to find me a nice room. Since I am Platinum Choice, they gave me a little welcome goody bag too. Yes, I will be back if I am in the area. Thanks so much for a clean and comfortable room!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear motherjanegoose:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with everyone. As an Elite Platinum member, your feedback is very important to us. I am glad to see that we were able to meet all of your expectations. Excellent guest services, comfort, and cleanliness are among our top priorities. Also, the welcome basket is just one of the little things we try to do to show how much we appreciate our Choice Privileges members. I will also be sure to pass on your kind comments to Karen. Indeed, she is one of our rising stars. Thanks again and please come see us again soon. Take care!

Cape May, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I'm looking forward to my one night stay on July 14th! Unfortunately, I'll only be visiting from NJ for the night! Great place to stay. Looks like a late Summer stay as well! I stayed here in March, and appreciated the wonderful staff, and the cleanliness of the entire hotel!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear HTJCM:

Thank you so much for your visits, and for sharing your valuable feedback with all of us. I am glad that we are able to earn your loyalty, and our entire staff will be working hard to ensure that your upcoming stay will be the best one yet. Our level of staff service and cleanliness are key components of our guest satisfaction policy. I look forward to welcoming you back next week, and please do not hesitate to contact me should I can be of any assistance. Have a safe trip and see you soon!

Sleep Inn Wesley Chapel

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!