i stay at this place for a week during a i guess the slow season, i wandered i gues to what u may call back of house. no one stop me at all. the rentacops must be a joke!!!!!! anyway the back of this hotel is DIRTY. I SAW ROACHES CRAWLING AROUND... the carpets dirty as hell. kitchens was very NASTY. after i got a look at what one of the chefs did. which i will not mention(GROSS) i packed my stuff and checked out the day. do urself a favor save your money and company money stay elsewhere.....................food and drinks are WAY over priced.if you think i'm lying to you wander to the back of the place and see for yourself.......................
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 480 acre resort 30 miles north of Tampa International Airport with two Arnold Palmer signature golf courses, 45 tennis courts in every grand slam surface, European-style Spa, Half-million gallon Superpool, Sports Village with Fitness Center; four award-winning restaurants, the Arnold Palmer Golf Academy and Hopman Tennis Programs for instruction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Saddlebrook Resort Tampa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saddlebrook Resort Tampa Hotel Wesley Chapel
- Saddlebrook Hotel Tampa
- Saddlebrook Resort Wesley Chapel