“Overpriced and small but good service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 95 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: American
Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Overpriced and small but good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Got 2 burgers and fries, and while the choice of ingredients (toppings, condiments, sizes) was vast, the price was a little ridiculous. $32 for that? It was fun trying a new place, but as some reviews state, everything was quite salty and the prices were hefty. I won't be going back but it was fun to try. I've recently seen a banner outside advertising $5 Burger Mondays, but have yet to investigate what exactly that's all about.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

tampa
“Great service, but food was not for me!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Ate there for the first time with family. Got the regular burger with lettuce wrap. Love all the topping choices and the info about the beef they use. However, I felt my burger was very salty so it was hard to eat. Mom had the chili cheese fries and they too were super salty and we were disappointed they used cheese sauce vs. regular shredded cheese. Hubby felt his burger was dry. So while the service was great and it was a fun environment, wouldn't eat here again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“It was good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Went the other day for lunch with my boyfriend. We both just got the burger Monger and they were five dollars. So many things to choose from to have on it. But when I got it and ate it, it wasn't all the hype I heard. It was just a decent regular burger to me. Maybe ill try it again and see if it blows my mind the second time.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tampa, Florida
“Great Burger, Great Fries & Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

My wife and I go to this Burger Monger a couple of times a month (would go more often but I don't want to weigh 250 lbs (currently at 205 :-)). The Burgers are just simply awesome. The Fries are cook exactly the way I like them, and I have NEVER experienced anything but ABSOLUTE GREAT Service. I used to go to Burger Monger in North Tampa, unitl they opened in Wesley Chapel. The Manager (I guess that is her title) Lisa, is always there, always friendly and always working. I love Five Guys which is a different kind of Burger, But Burger Monger is the bomb. There are numerous TV's mounted around the Restaurant with Sports, News, etc.. They even have tables for two (about 4 of them) outside.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Great burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

New Tampa now has lots of places to get a good burger. This place allows you to have it your way. Lots of choices for toppings. Burgers are all made to order and brought to your table. My only complaint is I asked for onions and both times had to ask for more. Can be expensive.

• Visited June 2013