“Good seafood” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Good seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Good fresh seafood. Better than average food and a great place to take a date or celebrate a special occasion. Save room for dessert.

Visited May 2013

“Never disappoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Dinner with friends. I had a bang bang shrimp taco and veggies and my husband had just bang bang shrimp and a salad. Service was excellent, as usual, good times with friends, never felt pushed to leave. We enjoy eating at Bonefish, the food is always excellent.

Visited May 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Fine Dining? I think not!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We used to be regulars at this Bonefish. Always great fresh food, and fantastic service, until recently. Food and service was still great, but the ambiance was terrible and annoying. This was caused by the entirely too loud background music. Besides not being dining music, more like club music, the volume was ridiculously loud! This caused a domino effect in the overall noise level in the restaurant. The loud music caused patrons to talk louder to be heard over the music, which in turn caused other patrons to talk louder to be heard over the music and other diners. If I wasn't with friends, I was going to leave, and actually was just about ready to leave, when we mentioned to the manager about the level of the music, and it was eventually lowered to an acceptable level. Unfortunately, by this time, I was too aggravated to really enjoy my dinner, so I just ordered a hamburger, which by the way was great. Maybe its just me, but I think this restaurant, if they want to maintain a proper dining atmosphere, should have its background music lower. I have been in Burger Kings with screaming and crying children, which was more quiet.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Server, good apps, main course average”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We had a great server for the night who was very friendly and willing to help. The Bang Bang shrimp and calamari were nice and flavorful. The seabass wasn't great and tasted like it had been frozen too long or cooked too much. It was not moist. The other entrees, tilapia and shrimp and scallops were good. We had a nice, not overly priced Pinot Noir

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, Canada
“Forever amazed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have been here a couple times now and continue to be extremely pleased with everything from the food to the staff. I always order something new when I go and every time it is fantastic! The service is perfect in every way.

• Visited February 2013