“Decent Fare, quality for the Price” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 142 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: American
Description: PDQ is a fast casual restaurant specializing in chicken tenders, salads, sandwiches, fresh cut fries and hand spun milkshakes
Asheville, North Carolina
“Decent Fare, quality for the Price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

We went only because we hadn't yet experienced it, we are very anti-fast-food restaurants. We were pleasantly surprised at PDQ, the food was well prepared, the prices reasonable, and staff were very friendly.
Not a place I would go to regularly, but good in a pinch when you can't think of anything else that fits your desires.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Freeport, New York
“PDQ is PU!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I went to this fast food chicken spot because it was close to my hotel in Wellington, FL. I wanted a quick bite, so it seemed to fit the bill. The first time that I went, I ordered the 4-piece tenders meal. They had run out of large beverage cups, but offered me 2 small cups, hmmm.

The tenders were actually pretty good, as was the dipiing sause. I chose the honey mustard. The tenders were served in a box on top of the fries. This rendered the fries so limp and greasy, that they were inedible.

I decided to give them one more try. This time, I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich meal. The chicken (if you can call it that) was so rubbery and tough that I threw it out along with the still inedible fries. I will never go back.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Best fast food chicken...hands down!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I thought I'd give this a try today and was not disappointed. I had the buffalo tender sandwich with fries,(superb for a fast food place), and soda. Price was way reasonable for the portion, taste, and quality. ($8.50 including tax) I will definitely try it again and look for this franchise when I'm on the road needing a quick bite. I wish they were as ubiquitous as the burger joints.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Raised the prices a few months after opening”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Their chicken is good but not worth the price. They raised it right after opening which was a very poor decision. Every PDQ is a franchise so they control pricing. Several dollars for a small chicken sandwich which is a rip off.

Visited January 2014
Wellington, Florida
“Love this option!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

PDQ is new in our area and I love it! The food is very fresh and tasty and the service is excellent! I highly recommend the grilled chicken salad with the honey mustard dressing - divine!

Visited February 2014