“Good food, a little pricey” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #102 of 142 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Chinese
Palm Beach, Florida
“Good food, a little pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

If you live in the area, they do deliver, which is a plus, especially during inclement weather. They are located in a strip mall, so you will get wet -either your head or shoes or both if it is raining. Delivery is prompt.
Service is attentive, but slow at times, even without a full house. I ordered a cucumber roll as an appetizer, which did not arrive until the meal. The sushi variety is excellent and fresh.
We have been twice and have not had any dishes that disappointed. When you order take out, be sure to check it. The menu frequently says that soup and salad are included in several dishes, but they may not be in your bag.
The prices seem average for moderate Chinese dining. I found the Japanese side of the menu to be overpriced. For example, the Shrimp tempura is 12.95 and you only get 3 shrimp.
Overall, not bad.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

beantown
“Come on people- seriously?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

Okay- I think I'm going to stop using tripadvisor to look up restaurant reviews ? 6th in Wellington? First off I guess Chinese food is relative to where you live- if your from northeast then your not going to think this is good food . Second, china Tokyo ? Do the Chinese and Japanese even get along? Save yourself and find a PF Changs...

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
West Palm Beach, Florida
“ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

Haven't been in over a year. Found other restaurants which I prefer.

Visited March 2011
Palm Beach County
“Best sushi ever-- and I know good sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2011

My boyfriend and I went there tonight for his birthday dinner and we couldn't believe how good the atmosphere, service, and food was! We only came to this restaurant because we had a restaurant.com coupon, but it won't be our last. It's pretty far from where we live, but it's worth the drive and worth every penny.

• Visited January 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wellington, Florida
“A deilightful tasteful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2010

I was pleasantly suprised by this local chinese & Sushi restaurant. The Decor was nice The food was fresh the menue was enticing and the staff was friendly. Set in the Wellington Town Square center we found our favorite restaurunt right in our backyard.
I wanted chinese and my wife wanted Sushi so we couldnt ask for more! Also their early bird special special is the best deal around.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere