“Best smoked bbq” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Best smoked bbq”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Wauchula for a couple of weeks. Their smoked bbq is fantastic. All the meat is very tender brisket, ribs and 1/2 chicken. They make all their sides fresh daily. Meat is smoke right on the premises.
Family owned business, friendly and very helpful as I have gluten and dairy allergies. We ate there many times for lunch and dinner. A must place to eat.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Green Cove Springs
“ rvkiltara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

A little hard to find. On Main St between 17 NB & 17 SB Nice clean store. Food prepared at counter as you watch. Excellent service, great pork sandwich.

Savannah, Georgia
“JP's smokehouse is a must stop for some awesome BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

It was down home 100% southern cooking, just like back home. The prices are reasonable, the food was delicious, and the service was great!! Everyone was so friendly and nice to talk to. Make sure to try the ribs, they were so tender, and fell right of the bone. My husband and I are from Georgia and we know what good BBQ is, and this place is an A+ in my book.

• Visited September 2013
ft myers, fl
“Don't miss JP's Smokehouse for excellent food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012 via mobile

Just ate at JP's Smokehouse while traveling through Wauchula from New Smyrna Bch to Ft myers for my bday w/e and it was great. Got the special which was a steak sandwich on a grilled bun with peppers and onions. The steak was so tender it just melted in our mouths. They also have different sides daily in addition to the normal sides (bakes beans, etc) which are all homemade. They also have fresh brew sweet and unsweet tea you can get yourself in case you like 1/2 sweet and 1/2 unsweet like i do. And for dessert they even have homemade cookies and. The owner's son was very nice and even explained how everything is made. They also make their own bbq sauce (excellent) and dry rub. I even dipped my fries in the bbq sauce cuz it was so good. Oh, and one more thing, the place is very clean. I went into the bathroom and it was sparkling clean. I guess you can tell I cant say enough good things about it. Find out for yourself and go there. You will not be disappointed.

Fort Green, Florida
“Small town Bar-B-Que”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

This was my second trip to JP's and I must say "Well done!". It's nice to have a local bar-b-que restaurant, no more traveling out of town. Very pleasent people working here, Very reasonable prices and Very good food. Atmosphere was pleasant and calm, no rush rush hurry up and eat. I gave JP's an excellent because of the previous discription. The only side step is limited parking in front but, there is plenty of room to park in the back. Well worth my visits. Hope you enjoy it as I have.

• Visited February 2012