“Beautiful Beach, Romantic, Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Vero Beach
Directions
Vero Beach, FL
LOUISVILLE, KY
“Beautiful Beach, Romantic, Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2007

What a wonderful place to go.. If you want to stay away from tourist and crowds head to Vero Beach.. Often we would be the only people out on the beach. Early morning fishermen would line up with their poles in the mornings and in the evenings we would often be the only ones out. Everyone was so nice and it is a quiet little place. I went to a walgreens to buy Vero T-shirts because I couldn't find any shops. If you like to go someplace with Go-carts on every corner, lots of people on the beach and lots of tourist attractions this is not the spot for you. If you want long romantic walks on the beach, great food and beautiful views this is the spot you are looking for. Although I went in 2000 I will never forget how beautiful the place is.. The water is so blue and although we went in March the weather was great.. I love Vero beach and hope to go back in 2009 for our ten year anniversary..

Been to Vero Beach? Share your experiences!