“Pleasantly surprised” 4 of 5 stars

You added The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel to your Saves list
The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1601 South Ocean Dr, Vero Beach, FL 32963   |
Special Rate
Starting $139 Weekdays !!
Ranked #2 of 26 hotels in Vero Beach
New York City, New York
“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Spent 3 nights with my boyfriend in March 2013. We were pleasantly surprised that everything looked just like it did in the photos. It was quiet and clean and the room was comfortable for 2 people with a little seating area near the kitchenette. Loved the small balcony over looking the pool and we could see a bit of the ocean across the street. You do need to walk across the street to get to the beach but that didn't bother us since we stayed mostly at the pool.
We did not make the breakfast so cannot comment there. Both the employee who checked us in and the person on duty when we stopped by the next day to ask questions were Very friendly and helpful. We had a drink at the piano bar one night. It was mellow and thes crowd was generally older (we are in our 40s). We also had dinner at the steak restaurant across the street one night, they had live music and the crowd was a little younger. I was worried about being away from "downtown" but it was a quick drive over. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and used the outside staircase. I'm not sure if they have an elevat...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dawn M, Manager at The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. We are glad you had such a wonderful experience. Look forward to a return visit from both of you.

441 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Lexington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

What a great place! My friend and I stayed here in May of 2013 both needing to relax. I could not have asked for a better place than this. The staff was wonderful and tried hard to make us feel like family. The beach, just across the street, was easy to get to and beach chairs and umbrellas provided. The pool was quiet and well maintained down to even small details like a pitcher of iced lemon water to enjoy. The on grounds restaurant was five star, even the piano bar had good food and they hotel provided a continental style breakfast each morning. Just down the street I got to see the manatee's at Round Park and right next door was a fabulous restaurant that had the best steak I have ever eaten. This place should be a hit for sure. The hotel room was comfy and felt homey. The bathroom, though small, did accommodate for that by having the sink outside of the bathroom proper and a shower with a curtain that fanned away from the tub. Every room was located thorough a maze of flowers and greenery, like a garden. Quite beautiful. I cannot say enough good things, loved it!!! My spa rating is for the pool, they should add a masseuse, that would be fabulous!

Room Tip: All rooms appeared to be good
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
So glad you enjoyed a relaxing stay with your friend. Our staff strives hard to make each guest feel at home and to give exceptional service. I am glad we met your expectations. Hope you will consider staying with us again if your travels bring you back to Vero Beach.
philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

This little inn was really lovely. Lush landscaping gives it a Key West feel. Beautiful little decorative touches everywhere. Rooms are a little small, but very comfortable. Beautiful pool area and nice complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our property. Glad you enjoyed your stay!!
Knoxville, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was so pleased with my entire experience at the Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel in Vero Beach. It was my first time visiting the property and it far exceeded my expectations. First rate service, a lovely private room wih all the amenties I could have wanted. The flowering vines and shrubs give a charm and are a visual delight. Dawn was the manager on duty who was very attentive to all our needs. The pool is private and pristine, the area surrounding the pool was a nice spot to relax and read. I can't wait to go back again and hated to hand over my room key !

Room Tip: I was in room 323 , very private and no noise at all.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your kind words and personal review of my service. Being a smaller property, we get to know our guests on a personal level and it is our pleasure to make your stay a wonderful and memorable experience.
Winter Park Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Memorable stay Memorial Day Week End 2013
Will return as soon as possible. Dawn who checked us in was informative, involved, enthusiatic.
The atmosphere is relaxing, homey, and welcoming.
Rooms are exquisite, and great value. I looked at many places to stay in this zip code. Nothing to compare. Food is great also, and the bar is a hoot.

Room Tip: This is A GEM A must stay in South Beach in Vero Beach
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
I am so glad you had such a great Memorial Day Weekend at our hotel. It was a beautiful weekend and we had wonderful guests like you to thank for it. Thanks for taking the time to write such a personal review. I look forward to a return visit from you.
Fruitland Park, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My third visit to this hotel was as enjoyable as the previous girlfriend getaways we had planned. As anticipated, I was greeted by friendly, accommodating staff. When first walking to our room, we crossed through the lush, colorful pool area which makes relaxing on the lounge chairs especially inviting.
The room was spacious and clean and we like the kitchenette which allows us to keep our snacks cold. The hotel also offers a small, complimentary bottle of water but I know now to bring a water bottle so I can fill up with the fruit-infused cold water coolers in the hotel office and by the pool.
This was the first time our room was on the first floor. We could hear our neighbors upstairs but it's always been a mellow crowd whenever I've stayed there so it wasn't bad.
The hotel recently began offering a free continental breakfast. It's set up in the Maison Martinique restaurant on property and they display breakfast nicely. They offer a nice selection of cold cereals, yogurt, coffee and baked goods. I wished that the baked goods were of better quality and didn't seem as if they were just taken out of the freezer. We enjoyed breakfast outside under one of the tables with umbrellas but there is also seating inside for when it gets really hot.
I look forward to my next visit back to the Caribbean Court. It has become one of my favorite places for respite.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Ms. Schwartz. thank you for being a repeat guest at our hotel and for taking the time to write a review for us. I looked into the breakfast baked goods upon your suggestion in your review, and we have changed it thanks to you. We have added fresh baked croissants and changed to danish/sweet rolls, as well as offering waffles made to order. Thank you for your suggestion on the breakfast and I hope upon your return visit you will like the changes.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We stayed over New Years. Great stay from the rooms to the staff. The layout is charming and intimate. The pool is heated which helped during the brief cold spell. The restaurant is tops. And the beach just across the street made it the perfect location. We highly recommend!

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are glad we met your expectations and you would recommend us. Hopefully you will return on your next visit to Vero Beach.

Been to The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!