The hotel is located next door to the Vero Beach Outlet Mall and right next to I95. Very convenient for interstate travelers.
Check in was fast and friendly. The room is typical Hampton Inn: 2 chests of drawers, a work desk and chair and a stuffed armchair and ottoman. No refrigerator or microwave though. When I pulled back the duvet I noticed that the top sheet was unusually wrinkled. Very Unusual. After a while the housekeeper arrived with a fresh set and we could see by the difference that at best the original sheet was TOO wrinkled!! :)
The bed was not very comfortable as both of us woke up with our backs hurting. :(
The “fitness center” is a small room with two treadmills and a stair stepper and nothing else. No luck there. The swimming pool is very small and not heated. Worse luck there. The breakfast area is very nicely decorated and the offerings are very good. Even though the egg omelet is of the industrial type. Several coffees are offered. Very Nice. The biscuits were almost as good as my wife's.
Bottom line: The hotel is almost 10 miles from the beach area. There are some fast food restaurants nearby but most of the better offerings are on US 1 further east. No worries re. breakfast but make sure you check the sheets first.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Vero Beach Hotel Vero Beach
- Hampton Inn Vero Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Vero Beach Hotel, located in Indian River County Florida USA, provides overnight hotel reservations adjacent to Vero Fashion Outlets (formerly the Outlets at Vero Beach) and is just 12 miles from the Atlantic Ocean beaches of Vero Beach Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Vero Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.