“Nice hotel, we would stay again” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9350 19th Lane, Vero Beach, FL 32966   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #13 of 26 Hotels in Vero Beach
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Nice hotel, we would stay again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

This was a nice hotel. It is very close within walking distance to the vero outlets. It is a hike to the beach, about 10 min car ride. There are not many restaurants near by, but we ate at the cracker barrell and it was good. The only reason I would not give it a higher rating was that you could hear the other guests coming and going out of their rooms at night. It woke us up several times. Overall, I would stay here again. The rooms were clean and we had the pool mostly to ourselves.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I've been there for a long 5 weeks work trip, I've found a clean and friendly hotel, with a great staff, ready to help whenever you need. The Breakfast was great and very assorted. A little bit far from the center but in a quiet location. The only thing that should be improved is the wifi connection signal strenght in the rooms at the end of the floor.
I had a great stay.
Greetings from Italy!!!

• Stayed June 2012
Boynton Beach, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

It was my goal to meet a friend halfway between our homes to do something fun! We decided the Vero Beach Outlets would be the perfect destination!

The location was perfect and just a short walking distance to the outlets! If you get tired there is a shuttle that will bring you to the shops and back to the hotel.

Since I don't like to travel and wake up very early in the morning ... I need a hotel with all the comforts of home and this Hampton fit the bill. Both the exercise room and business center, located next to each other, were clean and comfortable. I felt like this hotel is either new or was recently renovated because everything looks great! This set-up is perfect for an early bird trying to let others sleep late!

We did not make it out to the pool but it was also clean and in a great spot outdoors.

The complimentary breakfast in the morning was fantastic! Anything you could want ... clean and well stocked and the staff at this location were all very nice and accomodating!

The graphics throughout the hotel were very consistent and exuded a feeling of warmth - I really did feel right at home!

My only complaint really has nothing to do with the Hampton Inn but with the lack of restaurants in the area ... there is only a Cracker Barrel, McDonalds and a Subway within walking distance. This amazes me! A good chain restaurant like Chilis or Fridays would make a killing in this location and a wine bar would be even better! After a day of convenience we did have to leave the property to get dinner.

My only criticism of the hotel is that my shower emitted a high pitched squeal but I am sure this will be fixed promptly once they are informed!

We did get a special rate called the Shop and Drop which I would highly recommend. The coupons and gift card were a nice bonus!

I left this hotel thinking very highly of Hampton Inn and definitely recommend a trip like this for you and your best girlfriend!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Best Hampton Inn EVER, that's why we returned again this year.
Scott and the staff could not be more helpful, even in the rain for a couple of days. Claire for her cookies every day. Having the pool to ourselves most days was wonderful, great job guys, thanks.

Room Tip: all rooms are good,great hotel.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Vero Beach, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Thank You Very Much for the great remarks! We work very hard and this shows the how the staff is the best part of our property!
Flagler Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Second time staying at this Hampton. Front desk was exceptional and very accomodating. everything else was as I would expect at a Hampton, that's why i stay there. Will keep using this hotel location.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

This Hampton Inn falls short of the normal Hampton Inn standard. While it might be OK for a one-night stay, there were several little things wrong with this property ... nothing dramatically wrong, but enough when taken together to give the place a less-than-positive rating. The bathtub wasn't the cleanest, with a bit of rust on the drain and grime on the floor of the tub ... could have used a good, thorough scrubbing. The TV was HD, but they only ran analog programming through it. My family reserved a pair of rooms, and throughout the stay the key cards would fail on occasion. The large mirrors outside both of the bathrooms were dirty. To their credit, the employees were really nice and corrected whatever we pointed out. The beds were really comfortable. Breakfast was hit-or-miss ... no meat one day, bacon the next, with more than adequate provisions of your typical continental breakfast provided, including a waffle maker. They also had snacks set out in the evening. Still, the place has some things that need to be worked out before I can give it a positive rating.

Room Tip: If the available breakfast on a certain morning doesn't measure up, there's a Cracker Barrel...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Scott D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Vero Beach, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to write a review for our property. I assure you we use reviews as a training tool to help our employees better the guest experience. We will continue to work harder to better each guests experience and better our property as well. Thank you for taking your time to help us in this journey.
Lansing, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

We booked here after reading on their website that they had a pack'n'play available for our baby. We even called ahead to ask again before our stay to ensure we had a bed for our infant. When we got there, they explained that they only have 1 for the while hotel and it was being used.
We were reserved to stay here again 4 days later and they told us to call that morning to reserve it. So I called at 7am, spoke to someone who assured me it would be in our room, only when we arrived AGAIN we could not use it. The only explanation I got was that the woman who told me it would be reserved for us was "new". We left unhappy to find another hotel that could accommodate our family.
Also, the hotel advertises as being non-smoking, but our room smelled like people had been smoking in it. Hotel staff seemed very unconcerned. And while I'm venting, there was only 1 luggage cart available for the 3-floor hotel, which was very inconvenient and we had to make multiple trips with our bags. I would never stay here again, there are many other places nearby if you like this location (it is by the outlet mall)

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family