“Boy was I full” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 265 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Barbecue
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Boy was I full”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

This was a great Italian restaurant. It had large portions for both the soup and main course. The beef minestrone soup was enough to full a normal person up. The chicken parm was really good. Haven't been to too many restaurants in Vero Beach but we decided that it had such a good rating in Trip Advisor that why not. I would really recommend this place to families. Prices are reasonable especially for the amount of food you get.

• Visited June 2013

Seattle
“Great Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have been to the Italian Grill in Vero Beach a number of times now and have always found it to be consistent - good food and service. We've had several items on the menu and have found them all to be delicious. We will continue to eat there whenever we are in town - about 3x a year.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
“Not what I was expecting”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I went to this place because I thought it was the same owner as another restaurant intown. Not the case and it shows. The service was terrible and it was a Sunday night with a couple of tables. I ordered a chicken messina and was tastless, chewy and bland. I didn't appricate the fact nobody in the place even cares. Will not recommend to anyone.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Orlando, Florida
“Great place to meet friends (1/2 way between Orlando & Ft. Lauderdale)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We took a chance on this strip mall, hidden gem, Thanks to the Trip Advisor reviews! Italian Grill was not too far from I-95 for us to meet our NY friends staying in S.Fla. The food and prices will not disappoint. Even this vegan had a hearty meal!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Suzan S
Vero Beach, Florida
“Some of the best Italian food in Vero!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I have never had a bad meal in this restaurant. Very good value for the quality of the food. A menu is full of variety. Atmosphere leaves a bit to be desired, but food quality outweighs those concerns. Some of the best recipes and tasting Italian food in the area.

• Visited October 2012