“Better now....” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
“Better now....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I have eaten at Bono's many times. In the past, I often left saying to myself, "I am not going back. The food was expensive, service was slow, etc." However the last two times (my wife convinced me to give it another chance), I have been pleasently surprised. We dined Friday night, received great service and food and had a positive experience. My next and third visit (the charm) will determine if Bono's gets the 5th star from me but they are definitively better than in past years. Plus, they have a liquor bar...where can you find that at a BBQ restaurant.

80% Recommend
Sebastian, Florida
“Great food and wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Bonos BBQ is hands down the best BBQ place to go to if you want great food. Not only is their selection of BBQ meats cooked to perfection, but the menu allows room to accommodate everyone in your party. Our server was very attentive, and the manager on duty, Dave greeted us sincerely and suggested some menu items based on what we wanted. He was right on key! We were treated very well by him and that (also of course with the delicious, mouth watering food) is a major reason we will be coming back.

• Visited July 2012
“Amazing Barbeque”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

My family has been eating here for 12 yrs. They have very friendly staff, managers, and owner. The food is great!!
Hamlin family

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vero Beach, Florida
“Review of Bono's Restaurant in Vero Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

We visited Bono's restaurant last week and everyone in our party of four
was very pleased with our meals. Everything arrived just as ordered and
our server,Hillary,was very pleasant & friendly and made sure all of us
were satisfied with our dinners.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Bonos = just flat amazing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Bonos is most definately one of me favorite places to eat in Vero beach. I go at least 3 times a week for dinner and lunch. STEVO is probably the best server I have ever had anywhere before. He's always smiling. Always friendly. And makes it a point to learn your name.
Recommendations: the "big bob", buffalo shrimp, any of the wraps, and most definately the steaks and BBQ meat!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere